Ooohhh I just posted on my phone and it stayed nicely spaced
    Thanks BH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    Trio, you've got it all wrong!

GO HAWKS!!!

( I'll probably be outvoted being the only Victorian)
    Im with you mrsLA !!! (And I live in Sydney) hate the swans!! GO HAWKS!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

Trio, that sucks about your thyroid too! What a pain in the rear!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our wedding anniversary today - 7 years. Lying in bed with hubby this morning and he asks if I'd be up to have another 2 kids argh. Told him why don't we just worry about the next one and then figure it out. My only issue with having more than 3 is needing a bigger car, makes it harder for my folks to help out etc etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    Our wedding anniversary today - 7 years. Lying in bed with hubby this morning and he asks if I'd be up to have another 2 kids argh. Told him why don't we just worry about the next one and then figure it out. My only issue with having more than 3 is needing a bigger car, makes it harder for my folks to help out etc etc.

Congratulations! 7 years is fantastic .. That's the only sucky thing about 3 kids is the extra room you need, that said I'm one of three and love it!!! I would like to have 3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Congratulations! 7 years is fantastic .. That's the only sucky thing about 3 kids is the extra room you need, that said I'm one of three and love it!!! I would like to have 3.
    Thanks

I'm hoping that 3 will be it for us. I can see hubby's want to have 4, but I think logistics would be a nightmare. Plus he's only on a relatively low income. I can't see me doing a huge amount of work when I have 4 children, and I don't think we'd have the luxury for me NOT to work with his income. And then with my income - if we're paying for 4 kids to go to after school care etc, trying to work out before school care - that'd cost us probably just about my wage - let alone needing a bigger house/car etc. We're only renting as is - I think 4 kids would ensure we'd be renting forever. Figure I think the only thing we could do is look at a nanny/au pair for 4 children - which would probably work out cheaper than paying daycare fees, but still - bigger house etc. No thanks lol.

Our savings account is on the up and up. Almost up to $800. Hoping to be over $1000 by the end of the month. Would be awesome if we got up close to 2k by the time I even fall pregnant. Trying to think of little things we can do here and there to save up some money. I used to do ironing, considering doing that again - but I HATE it, don't even iron our stuff. So might have to think of other things! Hoping to reduce some expenses where possible, but think that bringing in some extra money would be a good idea. Just need to juggle it with everything else!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    I'm hoping that 3 will be it for us. I can see hubby's want to have 4, but I think logistics would be a nightmare.
    You are so lucky your hubby wants more! Mine is still in need of alot of convincing for number 2. I always wanted 3, and have just started coming around to the fact that two boys would suit us fine. Just one more please!

Four would definantly be harder logistically, especially house size wise. My next door neighbour has 4 kids, 8, 6, 4, 3 and they live in a 3 bed place that is really small. It works well for them now, but I reckon as they grow into teenagers space will become more of an issue. She has two kids in each room.

Well done on the savings too! We still have all DS's stuff, so we shouldn't need any big purchases. Except for a cupple more car seats. so it is probably more the doctors visits and scans that I will need a bit of spare cash for. There is this tiny 00000 bonds suit at big W that I want to get so badly, so small and cute. DH shakes his head every time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hoping to buy a lot of things second hand. But we'll be having a home birth - so that's $4k for that alone! Also want to save up money for a lactation consultant after the birth - figure I may not need it - but would prefer to know that it's there just in case. Also figure we've got a few purchases that I've marked as purchasing after the baby is born - but I figure if I can buy them beforehand, well all the better for it. Plus anything leftover I've told hubby I'll be hiring a cleaner, and/or paying for him to have more time off.

We have a 3 br atm, but it's more like 2.5 bedrooms as the 3rd bedroom is TINY. My two currently share a room and I'm tempted to have the 3rd share a room once it moves out of our room, but not sure what we'd do with 4! I do think we'll have to look at moving once this 3rd hits school age - figure my kids are a boy/girl - so I really don't see them wanting to share a room for all that much longer. Wish the queen bed would fit in the small bedroom as then I could have 2 decent sized bedrooms to share out, but doubt that will happen!
    Last edited by hamij; 01-10-2012 at 10:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hamij - Congratulations on 7 years.

DF and I have just started a new house (hopefully to be finished in March). We have decided for a four bedroom house. But I only want two kids. I'd use the extra bedroom for a guest room or a study. But at least the possibility for 3 kids, each having their own bedroom, would be there.

So yesterday I helped DF finish his second last assignment for his last year at uni. He wrote the content and I used my graphic design skills to turn it into a medical style information booklet. He was so impressed he said he'd do anything. Knowing how much I wanted kids he said we could start earlier! Haha. Not a bad effort for several hours of design work. I said I'd be happy to be taken out to dinner but it looks like I might get to start trying a little bit earlier than October. Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies.
    I feel like I have been away forever! There was so much to catch up on.

Mrsla- I hope your cycles sort themselves out. How strange that they have gone out of whack when we are getting so close to ttc, not what you want. However, if an accident happened now, Oo exciting to even think about it!

Tashee- glad Your feeling better and yay for getting your dr to do your ttc app at the same time. Boo to your Dp wanting to postpone ttc though but I like your method lol.

Lra- that's a shame on having to postpone but they say good things come to those who wait. I love your mcns. So cute. I plan to use them as well however Im lazy and will be buying them.

Nomie- congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Carrie77- welcome to our lil 2013 family. I'm similar to you, not married and Dp and I won't until we have kids (if at all). Good luck with your exams.

Disney- although I'm not married, if Dp and I ever do, I'll take his name I'd want the same name as him & kids. In saying that, my Dp has a hyfend last name so it's quite long. Also I know how you feel about being worried Having problems ttc. As you know my situation, I think we just have to wait and see and fx it works for us.

Sjk- I think most of our ttc will just be throwing caution to the wind. However I think maybe using g per-seed or maybe baby gel. We normally use a lubricant during bd so one that will help us, I think will be better.

Hamij- I hope you pop recovers quickly. Congrats on 7 years maRriage. I've been with my Dp almost that long. I plan on having 3 babies so we have had to think of all those things too.

Shawdowangel-i know you have been in the late 2012 group with me too, so welcome to this one! The girls here are great! Thyroid problems aren't good, hope you can sort it out soon.

Ok I think I've caught up on everyone.
    afm- I've been a busy girl. We have had Dps mother, younger sister and her df here. His sister is 19, her df is 21 and she confided in us that she is feeling sick constantly and her period is 2 weeks late. She has done poas and 1 positive, 2 negative so will go to the drs to do a blood test. I'm happy for them but I'm like that should be me! Dp mum has been saying all weekend, when am I getting grand babies? I just think soon!
    Anyways on another note, since I stopped my pill, I've been felling okay. Nothing major other then some cramping at times. My first real af arrived today Only a week later than if I was on my pill. Hopefully they can keep up like this and be fairly regular. Only a few months now! I have been getting very clucky lately!