Closed Thread
Page 46 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    There isn't too much left to do but it feels like there is heaps left! I'm a little stressed. I have to figure out my hair, get the dresses altered, and the boys haven't got their suits yet. I also need to think about some simple decorations for the beach ceremony and reception. Ideas are welcome! I'm stuck. Has anyone decided if they'll be using OPKs and BBTs when trying to conceive or are you planning on just having fun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsLA - im so looking forward to this holiday and as you said it will only be one more month until i get on that planning ttc horse! Im starting to think i might come off bc a little earlier because i want to have a really good understanding of my body and i feel it cant hurt! Has af showed up yet for you?? I have had a few worried moments while Ive been on the pill and in the end it's been fine. I have found in the past that stress and worrying about it being late can make it later!! How is your house selling going ??

Nomie - your wedding plans sound amazing! I also love a good wedding story as well. I also end up in baby sections of department stores. It sends me into a tizzy! Lol recently I've been swaddling my little dog and rocking her back and forth like a baby! My DH thinks I'm insane! I think I'll be doing both having fun but also opk too just so I know what's going on. I'm not going to temp I think that's too much of a commitment! What are you planning on doing?

Boycrazy- congratulations!!! I'm so jealous and fingers crossed for a bfp too!! Keep us posted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsLA - I'm curious as well. Has your body figured out what it's doing yet?

Disney - My DF was doing that with our medium sized dog the other day. Poor pup was not amused. Haha! I was just thinking OPKs as well at this stage. I have this horrible nagging thought 'what if one of us is infertile'. But I naturally worry a lot.

Edited to add : I figured out in advance when my pills would run out next year. They run out at the end of August, so I'll guess that's when I'll get ready to TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    I have this vision of me walking down the beach carrying DS in a bikini with a nice tonned belly. So vain.
    We all have a little vanity going on. This rather dishy electrician came today and I answered the door in pjs, with hair sticking out on one side and plastered to my head on the other, oh dear.... not pretty.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    I also need to think about some simple decorations for the beach ceremony and reception. Ideas are welcome!
    I found this: http://www.stylish-wedding-favors.co...beach-wedding/

I'm sure your beach wedding day will be beautiful

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    MrsLA - im so looking forward to this holiday and as you said it will only be one more month until i get on that planning ttc horse! Im starting to think i might come off bc a little earlier because i want to have a really good understanding of my body and i feel it cant hurt! Has af showed up yet for you?? I have had a few worried moments while Ive been on the pill and in the end it's been fine. I have found in the past that stress and worrying about it being late can make it later!! How is your house selling going ??Nomie - your wedding plans sound amazing! I also love a good wedding story as well. I also end up in baby sections of department stores. It sends me into a tizzy! Lol recently I've been swaddling my little dog and rocking her back and forth like a baby! My DH thinks I'm insane! I think I'll be doing both having fun but also opk too just so I know what's going on. I'm not going to temp I think that's too much of a commitment! What are you planning on doing? Boycrazy- congratulations!!! I'm so jealous and fingers crossed for a bfp too!! Keep us posted!
    No, no sign of af and I keep poas and still bfn so I have no idea what's happening. I keep having waves of nausea and currently feel like i could vom at any moment I am thinking I won't keep taking the pill when I work out what's going on. The way I'm feeling it could take months for my cycles to sort themselves out. I just don't know what we will do for contraception in the mean time? (I hope Dh just says not to worry about any) I definitely won't be taking the pill until af arrives. I've nver had any worried moments on the pill and af has been like clockwork forever!! Not even half a day late which is why this is so strange (and frustrating) House is ok I suppose. No offers yet but lots of people looking which is a good start My Dh often rocks our dog in his arms, and sings his own little made up songs to her. He reakons it puts her to sleep. Lol. It does relax her though when she is a bit hypo! In terms of tracking cycles. I would like to say we will just have fun. But I think I am way too much of a control freak and would want to know what's happening so I would prob opk and track cm. even though we are not ttc I still have a period tracker app that I track my cycles and not any changes (I told you. I was a control freak haha. Maybe just obsessed with wanting to ttc)

Thanks
    Reviews
    There isn't too much left to do but it feels like there is heaps left! I'm a little stressed. I have to figure out my hair, get the dresses altered, and the bYoys haven't got their suits yet. I also need to think about some simple decorations for the beach ceremony and reception. Ideas are welcome! I'm stuck. Has anyone decided if they'll be using OPKs and BBTs when trying to conceive or are you planning on just having fun?
    That's not too much to do. The biggest will prob be the suits and I assume df will be choosing them? I made some awesome little candles for decorations and our thank you gifts. Was cheap and very easy to do. They also smelt amazing We also used them as our thank you gifts and all of our guests love them and have asked if I can refill the jars for them! If I remember when I get home I'll post a pic. I got everything from an online supplier called Aussie candle supplies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stupid phone! I had everything spaced so no nicely and when I post all my paragraphs disappear!!!!! *shakes fist*

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsLA - I'm curious as well. Has your body figured out what it's doing yet?

Disney - My DF was doing that with our medium sized dog the other day. Poor pup was not amused. Haha! I was just thinking OPKs as well at this stage. I have this horrible nagging thought 'what if one of us is infertile'. But I naturally worry a lot.

Edited to add : I figured out in advance when my pills would run out next year. They run out at the end of August, so I'll guess that's when I'll get ready to TTC.
    I have the nagging thought of what is one of us is infertile as well. My DH has a genetic blood condition that may or may not impact on us having a baby and I'm
    praying it's in the not impacting category. It's not something they can know, it's just a wait and see what happens scenario which doesn't sit well with me. I also feel a lot of pressure from friends who tell me oh we got pregnant first go, or second go, the ones who had to wait the longest was third try. So if it takes longer then that Im worried I'll feel like I failed!

Lol I was expressing my concerns to my DH and he said you know your going to work yourself up into Such a state that it will take longer to happen because you will be so stressed your egg will have anxiety issues and my sperm HATE eggs with anxiety issues, they are so needy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayell View Post
    Thanks so much Jayell! Some lovely ideas in there.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    No, no sign of af and I keep poas and still bfn so I have no idea what's happening. ... I still have a period tracker app that I track my cycles and not any changes (I told you. I was a control freak haha. Maybe just obsessed with wanting to ttc)
    That's not good at all. If that was me I would see a doctor? Especially if it's not normal and you are about to TTC. I've also downloaded a few apps, but I won't start using them until I'm off the pill. Not much changes from month to month for me at the moment.

That's not too much to do. The biggest will prob be the suits and I assume df will be choosing them?
    ...I got everything from an online supplier called Aussie candle supplies.
    I will be going along to 'supervise' when they buy the suits. And I love candles. I will definitely check out their website when I get home from work. Thanks.

Stupid phone! I had everything spaced so no nicely and when I post all my paragraphs disappear!!!!! *shakes fist*
    My iPhone is doing that too! So I'm using PC until they fix the bugs in the new mobile skin. I did alert the BHTechs about that paragraph problem and it's on their list to fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    ...Lol I was expressing my concerns to my DH and he said you know your going to work yourself up into Such a state that it will take longer to happen because you will be so stressed your egg will have anxiety issues and my sperm HATE eggs with anxiety issues, they are so needy!!
    He sounds hilarious! I hope that your DH's blood condition won't affect anything and that everything goes smoothly for you. Thankfully none of my friends have started popping out babies yet. Only my older siblings. I'll be the first in my friend group. But I'm not telling family or friends when I'm TTC so that if it doesn't happen straight away I won't have anyone asking why it's taking so long!