Closed Thread
Page 45 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not long to go now disney, you must be getting so excited. then when you get back its only a month till you begin all of your ttc planning!!!

So you may remember me saying earlier this month that i keep forgetting to take my pill? well af was due to show up on Sunday afternoon, but has not arrived! So I am now 3 full days late BUT, i have poas a few times and all BFN!
    I have no idea whats going on!!!!! I think i am somewhere between 11 and 14dpo so its really anyones guess what my body is doing lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney, it's nice to have a holiday to look forward to! My DF and I will be honeymooning in Fiji at the end of January. I can't wait. It will be my first time overseas. MrsLA, obviously you weren't TTC until 2013 so is an early bub going to be a huge issue? I've had a few pill scares but none of them amounted to anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to fiji last year. It was stunning, where are you staying? I would be thrilled with an early bub! (would have loved to start trc early this year) Dh, not so much but he would accept it and it would not really be an issue. He would just prefer to sell our house and buy a new one first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I guess it is a win-win situation for you then. Hope your body figures out what it's doing soon. DF and I will be staying at Lomani Island resort. I'm not sure which island it is on but there are a couple of other resorts on the island too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You will love it. I did not stay on that island but I am sure that it will be like the rest of them and be beautiful. You said honeymooning in Fiji, when are you getting married?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will definitely post a few photos when I get back. We get married Jan 20th (which will be our four year anniversary of when we started dating). Can't wait! The planning is keeping me plenty busy.

I've started looking at baby items in the stores already. :O Lucky I have another nephew on the way. I can direct all my cluckiness at him. Does anyone else find themselves suddenly in the baby section of stores? Haha.
    Last edited by Pumpkaboo; 20-09-2012 at 07:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always end up in the baby sections. Lol. Even when online shopping hahahaTell us about your wedding? Big/small indoor/outdoor, etc. I love a good wedding story!!

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    well i have some news...Df and i decided we were going to start TTC in Jan 2013...BUT we had a chat about it 2 weeks ago..we figure whats the difference in 3 months?! So we are TTC now. Pretty sure im about 4dpo or there abouts as i didnt bother temping this cycle, just went via opks, CM and O pains. Will maybe test monday fingers crossed!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BoyCrazy, congratulations!!! Very happy for you. (and a little jealous). Haha. Hope all goes well and you get that BFP soon!! I know what it's like to get impatient. I said to DF we should start trying in January 2014, but now it's gone back to October 2014. I'm sure it could go back further, but I really want to get a second hand (but newish) car debt free before we start TTC. Good motivation to save. Let us know your results.

MrsLA, you asked for it. Forgive me if this gets long. We are having an outdoor wedding, hopefully on the beach (it depends on the tide). The reception will be very close by in a restaurant set in bush settings, looking over the beach. It is just going to be a casual cocktail style reception. I'm not big on formalities or tradition.
    I am wearing a beautiful lace dress (not a strapless), and my bridesmaids are wearing a flowy green/blue dress which matches the colour of the water in the bay we are getting married. I have a two piece acoustic band picked out to do some ceremony music and the reception music. I've designed my own Save the Date and Invites, and the cake is white and green/blue (to match the bridesmaids dresses). It has little shells and starfish on it. I just can't wait to marry my man. We aren't trying to make anyone else happy on the day except for us. Families can be very political but we look past that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Boy Crazy, that is awesome news, wishing you the best of luck and a speedy BFP

It sounds like a lovely wedding nomie, I am not one for all the formalities or tradition either. I bet you will have a wonderful day and night
    I love the idea of a 2 piece band, it will be beautiful,
    We had a cocktail wedding, and it was the best day of our lives!
    Are you all organised? or still have lots to do?