Closed Thread
Page 44 of 107 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    The book is really good. Very comprehensive and it's also revised for the Australian market which is great! I've already learnt a few things!! (2 cups of coffee is fine while TTC and during your pregnancy phew!) It listed a few herbal teas that are no no's to drink which I drink and I would never have thought it could bring on premature labour and stop fetal development!

It also has very handy tips for the men as well and explains things to them as to why it's not just women who need to prepare
    I saw it in a bookshop today for $45, looked very detailed. Im going to look for it on ebay, see if I can get another bargain

Im glad to hear you had a good day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow! I am so glad I found this thread!!

I thought I was silly for joining BH so early. I've never been obsessed with babies. My sister has always been the one who fussed over babies and she ended up in child care. I've always just sort of stood back because she seemed the more natural 'maternal' figure. But something has changed recently and I'm very very clucky. So is my other half. So we are planning to TTC towards the end of 2013. It can not come quick enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post

I thought I was silly for joining BH so early. I've never been obsessed with babies. My sister has always been the one who fussed over babies and she ended up in child care. I've always just sort of stood back because she seemed the more natural 'maternal' figure. But something has changed recently and I'm very very clucky. So is my other half. So we are planning to TTC towards the end of 2013. It can not come quick enough!
    Hey Nomie welcome!!

This is the thread to be for all things TTC in 2013!! We look forward to sharing all our journeys with you.

MrsLA - I hope you find a cheap copy.. It's only $9.80 on amazon!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Nomie welcome!!

This is the thread to be for all things TTC in 2013!! We look forward to sharing all our journeys with you.

MrsLA - I hope you find a cheap copy.. It's only $9.80 on amazon!?
    I looked at getting that book but I will get it as part as my health insurance anyway when I'm pregnant. So instead I bought Pregnancy - From Conception to Birth by BabyCenter. I originally bought it to follow my sister-in-law's pregnancy week by week. But it just made ME clucky instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I looked at getting that book but I will get it as part as my health insurance anyway when I'm pregnant. So instead I bought Pregnancy - From Conception to Birth by BabyCenter. I originally bought it to follow my sister-in-law's pregnancy week by week. But it just made ME clucky instead.

Welcome nomie!!!!
    I bought that baby centre book myself. I really liked it, gave me a good insight and Dp has read it too ( by the way that was super cute to watch him read it).

Happy birthday Disney. At least ur man knows what's on your mind to buy you that book. I have the what to expect before your expecting book have been reading that one slowly. A lot of common sense in that one though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks!!! The book came on a kindle (been really wanting a kindle) I got a bunch of my fav shows on DVD and a Bloomingdales gift voucher for a handbag when we are in the states. I was spoilt!
    Lucky you! love being spoilt! When do you go to the states?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're so glad you found us too!

I was never much into babies, but then cluckyness hit me like a tonne of bricks! Then after deciding one was more than enough, when DS was about 3months that second tonne of bricks hit! Though this time it kinda missed DH. I had alot of convincing to do.

AFM, My diet definantly starts today. DS and I are going to walk down the street and buy some gold stars for our calander. I have already eaten all the junk out of the house, so only fruit for me! This is going to be really bad but I was extra inspired at playgroup yesterday. A mum was showing us her new jeans and had to lift her top up. Her belly was all stretchy and saggy. She has two kids. i want to flaunt my unstretched marked belly this summer before mine gets extra stretched with number two! I have this vision of me walking down the beach carrying DS in a bikini with a nice tonned belly. So vain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I LOVE my ereader!! I might look at some baby books too. Figure that what to expect sounds good - I'm sure I had that with my kids. It's bizarre, in the last 5-7 years since I've been pregnant it seems that SO much has changed in regards to what is recommended etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katybobady View Post
    Yes!! But for us it will be number 2. I've decided we will begin trying in December so I'm not pregnant for my 30th. I've been counting down the months lol. Bub Hub has been so wonderful for advice during and after my birth and I still check it daily. It has become an obsession
    Bub Hub is my new obsession It's filled to the brim with useful information and reassuring advice from the lovely ladies who contribute here. At last!! I'm not alone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    Lucky you! love being spoilt! When do you go to the states?
    We fly out on November 2 and I'll be back on the 24th
    It's fine to be vain trio! Flaunt it while you've got it I say!!

Hamji- how awesome are e-readers! Im so amazed with my kindle!

Jayell- you are certainly not alone here. When are you planning on TTC?