Closed Thread
Page 39 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013 is so far away!

I don't really know!! But a lot of people do fall pregnant on the pill. (and i have missed about half of them in the past week and a half)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    I don't really know!! But a lot of people do fall pregnant on the pill. (and i have missed about half of them in the past week and a half)
    Oh yeah people do get pregnant on the pill!!! Hmm fingers crossed you don't end up UTD this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls, im really sorry to jump on this thread for something so silly, but i was wondering if you girls can help me? I am trying to change my signature and dont know how. I did set my signature up but cant seem to find where i did that. It should be in edit my profile shouldnt it? I just cant seem to do it !!! sending me crazy..... not as crazy as the 2WW but close lol PLEASE HELP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    its under user control panel which is located next the the FAQ's at the top of the webpage so if you look for the bubhub logo and then look down 2 rows of text its there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

lilbabysteps  (08-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So today I went to my health insurance people and got a quote to upgrade my health insurance and spoke to them about what i can and cant claim. I then went to medicare and put myself and my DH on the same card to increase our chances of reaching the medicare saftey net so we get more money back and then I called the ob I am pretty sure I want to use and spoke to them about the fees and how much I get back from medicare and my out of pocket expences. I then topped it all off by watching Call the Midwife! Awesome day off!!

Oh i also dropped by the book store and had a quick flick through up the duff (just the first pages on TTC) and also what to expect BEFORE you are expecting.. im not sure if i need to buy it or not..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been madly finishing an assignment today with DS home sick from school. A nasty sounding cough, but doc says he will be ok. I have spoken to him about having a little brother or sister and he seems excited. I'm a little worried he will love it just as much or more than the kitten we got last year . I'm in Logan, just south of Brisbane. Where are all the other mums and mums2be from?

I am trying to use this waiting time as best I can to prepare. Eat healthy, get fit, get informed, etc, wait out health insurance periods. I have a fair idea of hospital, ob and even a rough birth plan in my mind. I'm looking at heaps of baby stuff and deciding my wish list of big ticket items. I think that I will have put more preparation into this than anything I've done in my life before.

It's good to find some ladies as prepared (or obsessive) as I am. I don't feel quite so crazy now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie77 View Post
    I have been madly finishing an assignment today with DS home sick from school. A nasty sounding cough, but doc says he will be ok. I have spoken to him about having a little brother or sister and he seems excited. I'm a little worried he will love it just as much or more than the kitten we got last year . I'm in Logan, just south of Brisbane. Where are all the other mums and mums2be from?

I am trying to use this waiting time as best I can to prepare. Eat healthy, get fit, get informed, etc, wait out health insurance periods. I have a fair idea of hospital, ob and even a rough birth plan in my mind. I'm looking at heaps of baby stuff and deciding my wish list of big ticket items. I think that I will have put more preparation into this than anything I've done in my life before.

It's good to find some ladies as prepared (or obsessive) as I am. I don't feel quite so crazy now.
    Im from Sydney! There are few of us from Sydney and few from Melbourne and the greater Melbourne region.

Whats on your wish list for big ticket items??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    its under user control panel which is located next the the FAQ's at the top of the webpage so if you look for the bubhub logo and then look down 2 rows of text its there.

Thanks sooooo much disney, it was sending me around the twist!!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Oh i also dropped by the book store and had a quick flick through up the duff (just the first pages on TTC) and also what to expect BEFORE you are expecting.. im not sure if i need to buy it or not..
    Up the duff is a lot of fun! I laughed and cried through it! I got it planning to only read the week of pregnancy I was up too each week, but I read the whole thing in a few days. I really enjoyed it. I read a diary chapter out to DH in bed every week instead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie77 View Post
    . I'm in Logan, just south of Brisbane. Where are all the other mums and mums2be from?
    We are from the new enland region in nsw.