Closed Thread
Page 32 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Please tell me I'm not the only crazy who is already obsessed with looking at baby stuff!!! Looking into mcns atm and it's driving me crazy that I can't buy stuff NOW. One of my friends suggested getting a tub and buying some baby stuff that doesn't have a useby - ie some shampoo, maybe a little onesie etc... just to satisfy the urge, and to start building up things that we'll need.

Also can't wait to start pinning things on pinterest lmao. Figure not many people know that we'll be TTC #3... most think that we've finished. So don't really wanna say anything until we're pregnant. So wish that you could change security settings for boards on pinterest!
    Last edited by hamij; 03-09-2012 at 18:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome hamij and Boycrazy!

Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    Please tell me I'm not the only crazy who is already obsessed with looking at baby stuff!!! Looking into mcns atm and it's driving me crazy that I can't buy stuff NOW. One of my friends suggested getting a tub and buying some baby stuff that doesn't have a useby - ie some shampoo, maybe a little onesie etc... just to satisfy the urge, and to start building up things that we'll need.
    Yes! I've been thinking about doing this! Looking at stuff just isn't enough for me anymore. I think a few of the ladies here have bought a few things. I'm still toying with idea, I'm not sure if it will make waiting easier or harder... Or there's the chance I'll go a little too nuts spending too hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hamij View Post
    Please tell me I'm not the only crazy who is already obsessed with looking at baby stuff!!! Looking into mcns atm and it's driving me crazy that I can't buy stuff NOW.
    What are mcns?

Thanks
    Reviews
    modern cloth nappies
    Yes - I agree that buying stuff might make me a bit crazier too! I've found something like pinterest that I can make private, so at least now I'm going to be able to keep track of things that I want etc

Might have to look into a bank account for baby - that way if I'm going to spend something I just transfer the money over. Better than spending money on things that won't be used!

Figure one issue with starting buying things now, is I'll want to buy things when I'm pregnant... so don't want it to mean that we just have more stuff and spend more money! And don't wanna not be able to shop much while pregnant because I've bought it all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, and Weclome Hamij and boy crazy

Hamji, I am totally obsessed with looking at baby stuff, I have picked out all of the big ticket items i want, cot, bassinet, car seat, baby monitor, etc! so you are not the only one, I will not be using MCN though, they gross me out a bit, so I take my hat off to everyone who does decide to use them.

I don't think I will be buying anything until i am utd though
    Pintrest is a great idea, I better stay away from there though, I already spend to much time on facebook and BH, another thing would sent DH mental! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLA View Post
    I will not be using MCN though, they gross me out a bit, so I take my hat off to everyone who does decide to use them.
    I second that. My sister in law uses them and she stayed with us once and she used my washing machine and then I went to use it after and there was poo smears! I almost vomited! I spent the next several hours bleaching my machine and running it with scalding hot water and nothing else in it vowing to never use mcns! I was so traumatized from it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    lol I used mcns for my kids - never had any issues with poo on the machine etc Though I generally got most of it off before putting them in the wash. Figure for us it'll mean not having to buy nappies each week. My kids reacted to disposables, so found cloth to be heaps better that way.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

I suppose if My children react to disposables I will have to use them. Eeewwww!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm thinking we'll use disposables too at the moment. I'm not too grossed out by the idea of mcns but they sound like they'd be too much effort. I could probably be convinced though. How have any of you who have used them found them to be effort wise? And what's everyone else planning re nappies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disposables for me! Who saw the super cute Christmas huggies last year! I remember I was in Coles and squeeled when I saw how cute they were!! And that was before my baby fever hit.. It was more the fact they were a Christmas item LOL