Closed Thread
Page 31 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Whoo hoo 119 days and 9 hours until its our year!!! That's only 17 more weekends!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    So DH and I had a chat last night about TTC and our plans (this stemmed from finding out a friends sister and her dh have been trying for a year and a half to make a baby and she is only 28!). So basically he said as soon as we get to our savings target we are good to go. By his calculations that will be march, he looked so excited to be telling me we can start earlier but as some of you will know, I'm not the biggest fan of having my baby born in December! Am I being stupid or should I stick to my original plans of may-August
    Have you had any more thoughts regarding when you will start? A May conception could still end up with a december baby, or two if it is twins!

BoyCrazy is offline <MY SWEET BABY GIRL HARPER 9 MONTHS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hey there
    just wanted to know if you dont mind a late-comer? we are jumping on the TTC wagon again on Jan 1st Am counting down too, and hoping that the next 4 months goes by very fast (though Im sure it will being xmas and newyears)

Bring on January!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    I was looking through the window at the prams and he turned to me and I was expecting him to say keep walking or what is your problem it's a pram, he said YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES!! he came in with me for 5 whole minutes and looked at prams, well he looked I lusted! He also actually said the bugaboos looked the best!!
    I hated pram shopping! I had no idea what I would need, I couldn't figure them out. We ended up getting a pram when DS was about 3 months old. We went into a baby shop and asked for the one that was quickest to fold and was light. We ended up with a baby jogger city mini 4 wheeler. It has been awesome! I just wish it could have come in colours other than black.

I am glad your DH is coming around, I am so looking forward to when we all start testing. It'll be fun to see all the bfps! I wonder how HOMS is going with the not trying not preventing thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
    hey there
    just wanted to know if you dont mind a late-comer?
    Weclome Hamij and boy crazy! January is not so far away! Are you guys worried about how you will look after a newborn with your other kids? I am finding DS is getting more and more demanding as he gets older, hes 1 now. Somedays I am so scared about how I will handle it. hopefully there will be just under 3 years between them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i found it easier with my 3.5yr gap than i did with my exactly 2yr gap. with my 3.5yr gap my eldest boy was older and more understanding about babies and the need to be gentle & quiet etc. He was very interested in helping me with nappy changes as well. I found having a newborn and a 3.5yr old easy compared to a newborn and a just turned 2yr old. though it was only "hard" until the newborn started to walk. they still fight and argue, but they are truly best of friends. i find routine is a must have

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh--and a good 2 seater pram (as my 2yr old didnt want to walk, he still wanted to be carried everywhere lol)

and thanks for the welcome Trio

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a little worried. I had my first 2 15 months apart. So the plan was that our 3rd was going to be relatively close as well. I know that my kids would LOVE another baby around, and I think they'll be very helpful. They are at an age where they are independent in a lot of things - sleeping through the night, getting dressed, can leave them alone in the bath. So in a lot of ways I think it'll be easier than it would have been having them closer together.

Just little things that I'm a little concerned about - having the baby fit in with our life - ie no matter what I have to take the kids to school, pick them up - doesn't matter if they've just gone down for a sleep. We've got after school activities etc. So the baby will just have to fit in with our life. But I'm hoping to 'train' from day one to sleep anywhere, to have a baby carrier so that I can always have it near me etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post

I am glad your DH is coming around, I am so looking forward to when we all start testing. It'll be fun to see all the bfps! I wonder how HOMS is going with the not trying not preventing thing!
    I haven't give anymore thought to when we are going to TTC. I'm going to focus on the savings goal and then go from there. It was suggested that I come off bc in march and then just see what happens so I think I might see how that goes. It's so damn exciting!! If that was going to happen ill have to make sure my phi is upgraded in January. Gotta set a reminder to do that!!

Im so curious to know how Homs is going with not trying not preventing...that could be my plan in march! I totally can't wait too see the bfp's start rolling in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyCrazy View Post
    hey there
    just wanted to know if you dont mind a late-comer? we are jumping on the TTC wagon again on Jan 1st Am counting down too, and hoping that the next 4 months goes by very fast (though Im sure it will being xmas and newyears)

Bring on January!!
    Welcome BoyCrazy!!! We have another January trier on this thread whoo hoo!! So your going to try for your fourth! Wow!!! I'm scared of the thought of one! Do you have a preference over a particular sex? Another girl to even it out?