Closed Thread
Page 22 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013 is so far away!

I think the steak and thing like soft serve will be my killers I love mcflurrys from maccas lol.
    But I think same thing, it's only for a short time.
    I don't want to find out the sex but Dp does so I have told him I'll find out but it needs to remain our secret, I want the surprise from our family and friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm totally NOT finding out, there are no surprises left in life and I think it's the only thing that will get me though the birth! I will totally miss salami and cheese and wine! Oh most foods I eat are on the no no list!!

My weekend was pretty good, did lots of planning for our trip in November, went out for breakfast and basked in the beautiful sunshine! Im becoming worse and worse with this baby mania !! I cooed over baby socks for 10 mins in Coles and I thought DH was standing behind me until I turned around and this lady was looking at me like I was a crazy person stalking baby socks in Coles talking to myself!!! I could have died!!!

Anyhoo! I'm really looking forward to 2013! Just gotta get through these last few months of 2012 and then it's our turn!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Ahaha u strange lady! Lol dw I'm like that too. I always find myself in the baby section of any shop. Lucky Dp know where to find me when I wander away from him lol. I just wish I could start now but I have a plan and need to stick to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ladies I'm stalking too. I have two girls, nearly 6yo and a 20 month old and have decided we will start TTC in 2013. The main thing stopping us at the moment is that we are doing major house renovations at our new house and our current house is too small for a family of five.

Also, am waiting on AF to come back. I got it back when my first DD was 10 months but am still waiting after my second DD. Its been 20 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha ha !!! Well said LilNightmare! Gotta stick to the plan as hard as it is... I have actually secretly thought about 'accidentally' forgetting to take my pill but then had second thoughts. Firstly that's not how I want my baby to be made, secondly as much as it pains me we have a plan for a reason (to make things perfect for when we are ready, both of us!) so we must stick to it!!

Oliander- welcome to our little group!!! 2 daughters im so jealous!! I want 2 girls, I really don't know what I would do with a boy? Boys are smelly and dirty!!! I didnt grow up with boys but I have a nephew in law and he is always dirty and hurting himself and bashing his little sister!

Holy moley! 20 months and no AF I'm assuming that's not normal right.. Actually you said it took 10 months after your first, is that normal? Its something I know nothing about. I always thought it would return the month after you have the baby?

Thanks
    Reviews

Welcome oleander to our group.

I know sometimes it takes a few months for af to sort back out after babies but 20 months..jeeze. Have you spoken to your gp about that?

Disney- that's right, you made the plan for a reason. Ive got 3 days left of my pill. Little bit excited about that. Hopefully my body will sort itself out quick so I can start after xmas. Also I'm the complete opposite from you. I want boys. Always have. Plus I'm a daycare teacher and I love all the things the boys come up with. All the dirt and slimed things. I mean the little girls are adorable when they act as mummies and that but Definetly a boys girl I am lol. As I said I want 3 babies so I'd be happy with either 3 boys or 2 boys 1 girl. Crazy I know lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only 3 days !! You should be super excited! ha ha ha ! Most of the people I know want boys not girls.. I know I'll be happy no matter what i get.. Eventually...but I really can see myself suffering from hard core gender disappointment! I want to try and sway for a girl but I know I'd be even more disappointed then if it didn't work... Does anyone else feel really, really strongly either way?

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes I know what you mean. How heartbreaking it would be to try and sway and still not get what you want. UnfortunatEly you want to guarantee a gender, you gotta pay big bucks. I'm happy with a healthy baby in the end just have my fingers and toes crossed for boys well gimme at least the first one lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I reckon the same thing fingers and toes crossed for all girls if not at least give me the first as a girl! I could handle a boy after that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Oleander and welcome.

I have actually secretly thought about 'accidentally' forgetting to take my pill
    I have thought this for about a second too. Then a second later realised that this is totally ridiculous!

LilNightmare - 3 days, I'm slightly jealous but excited for you, I will be interested to hear any changes your body has coming off the pill.
    I also work in childcare, in a nice, small community based long day care centre.
    this however has not made me want boys, Ideally (in a perfect world) I would like at least one boy and one girl, but I think that if I was going to have all of one or the other, I would prefer girls over boys. But I don't feel strongly either way, I can see many pros and cons of both.

Our house is officially on the market now, so fingers crossed for a quick sale for us Im going to the Doc next week for a few bits and pieces, I'm going to try and convince DH that its a good idea for me NOT to get a new prescription for the pill (fingers crossed for that too) ill let you know how I go.