Page 19 of 107 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, I live in NSW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I'm in NSW too! Sydney!!

It sucks traveling really long distances too and from work, I'm about 45 mins to work on a good day.

Its a tricky situation, hopefully it works out how you want it too... I would love to be able to work close to home! I'm not looking forward to catching public transport pregnant.. Eww

Have you looked into where you might want to have your baby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    Oh I'm in NSW too! Sydney!!

It sucks traveling really long distances too and from work, I'm about 45 mins to work on a good day.

Its a tricky situation, hopefully it works out how you want it too... I would love to be able to work close to home! I'm not looking forward to catching public transport pregnant.. Eww

Have you looked into where you might want to have your baby?
    I'm also in Sydney!
    I think I am going to talk to some other people I know at other schools in the area and see if they know what is coming up. I drive to work, so it will be a little more comfortable than sitting on public transport while pregnant.
    I haven't looked a great deal into hospitals - all the planning you have done is making me feel little under prepared haha.
    My SIL and her husband are trying to get pregnant at the moment (they have been trying for awhile) and they have done all of the research on hospitals and I have been picking up on what she is saying, although I haven't mentioned that we are also thinking of it, so I might need to talk to her and see what she is thinking and then look into some ourselves too. We have sorted our health insurance though and made sure we are on the best deal for family, and I know that I can choose my doctor and hospital on my cover (which I couldn't on the previous cover). So that is one thing off the list I guess. It still just seems so far away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha ha I have been obsessing over this for quite a while and also having all of my friends having had babies it's given me a little insight into some things.

Good job on getting your health insurance together....I haven't upgraded my health insurance yet to cover pregnancy, ill do that in january. My DH and I are on separate cover and will stay that way until 3 months before the baby is born when we will go to the family cover. I was advised by my health care provider to save money by keeping separate cover because my DH doesn't need to be covered for pregnancy and related services lol so we are saving the money that we would be spending on health cover and that money is going to my fancy pram and baby bag fund LOL!!

I know which doctor I want and the hospital too, I've done lots of research into that. We are going private as the closest public is a little scary.

Getting advice from people who have been to a particular hospital is always a good thing! Hopefully your SIL will be a big help

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013 is so far away!

We will be going private hospital too. Haven't looked into which one yet though. Which hospital are you going to? What area of Sydney (if you don't mind me asking)
    I wouldn't have enliven thought about it until we were trying haha. I should think now though because there will be a million other things to do. Fingers crossed we all have a quick ttc journey

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I live in the north west, I'm going to go to the San I think. I know lots of people who have had babies there and it's really nice. Which area of Sydney are you in?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: 2013 is so far away!

I am in southern Sydney. As I said, I am one of the first to have a baby so don't have anyone to ask for advice really.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've heard really good things about st George private!! Om
    not sure of that's close to you but a lady at work had a bub there and loved it!

You will have to do all the research which could be a good or bad thing depending on the type of person you are but then you'll be the go to girl for all your Friends. You'll get an extra special amount of fuss made cuz ur the first!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

Disney- I'm 23 and live in western Sydney.
    We have spoken to a gp about Dp issue and have been told that he should be able to produce everything the same as a "normal" male does. Apparently the one will compensate for the other but still bit nervous. I've read a few pages off google about it and most of them are positive so I guess that's a good thing. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well that's goodthedoc has said no issues but I can understand the little bit of doubt in the back of your mind.

23! Man I wish I was 23! I'm almost 30!

Have you started looking at hospitals yet? Are you going public or private?