Closed Thread
Page 106 of 107 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1062
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Disney.

At the moment just keeping track of cycles, i stopped bc back in May due to the extra hormones in them sending me a bit whacky. I think when it comes time to TTC i will need to get some opk's due to the fact my cycles are all over the show. My shortest cycle has been 28 days (first one after coming off bc) and the longest has been 43 days,so as you can see they are a bit all over the place which is very frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013 is so far away!

ImageUploadedByBub Hub1355739351.166537.jpg
    Yay finally got a positive opk. So happy to see its happy lol
    Tmi here but I had some ewcm last night and thought oh tomorrow will be the day, did the test this morning and it was negative. Throughout the day I had tender boobs so I thought I'd test tonight and there is that gorgeous face! Didn't have any o pains so I guess my signs are ewcm and tender boobs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilNightmare View Post
    Attachment 28916
    Yay finally got a positive opk. So happy to see its happy lol
    Tmi here but I had some ewcm last night and thought oh tomorrow will be the day, did the test this morning and it was negative. Throughout the day I had tender boobs so I thought I'd test tonight and there is that gorgeous face! Didn't have any o pains so I guess my signs are ewcm and tender boobs
    How fascinating is this process! Gotta love seeing that little happy face! I'm off to the doc this morning for my pre ttc check up! So freakin excited! I didn't know clear blue did OPk?! Where did you get them from?

Thanks
    Reviews

How exciting about your check up Disney hopefully. Hope Everything is good. I got the clearblue ones from the chemist but not all chemists stock them. I know chemist warehouse has them and you can buy them online. They are costly but I don't have to try and read lines. It's just a circle you aren't o and smilyface you are. Simple and easy

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilNightmare - Congrats on your positive opk

Disney - Good luck with your check up this morning, hope everything is good!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bearbug For This Useful Post:

LilNightmare  (19-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! Thanks for the well wishes!

The doctor was good, I had a Pap smear (always fun! LOL) she took blood to check immunity to rubella, hep b, checked vitamin d levels and a few other things... I need to go back for the results and for a whooping cough vaccine and maybe a hep b booster. She said not to waste money on vitamins, just take folate as I've been doing and continue to take them for 12 weeks after conception and then just have a well balanced diet when I'm pregnant which I do anyway.

She also gave me a few ob's that she recommends and the most useful bit of info she gave me was no to stress about ttc. Don't bother with OPk and temping etc thats only for people who are having problems (lol too late I'm already addicted to OPk) just relax because thinking about and getting obsessed with ttc actually upsets your natural hormone levels and makes it harder to make a baby. She said just start having sex when you feel like it (your body naturally wants to baby dance when your ovulating) and she said if your not in tune with that aim for 4 days after your period finishes have sex every 2 days. Both seem fair enough!

So now it's just time to sit back and wait!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney For This Useful Post:

LilNightmare  (19-12-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Sounds good Disney. My doctor said the same thing about stressing so we all just need to relax. I don't think there's anything wrong with opks personally just gives you a more precise timing but if u only do bd then I can understand some stressing

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad things went we Disney I totally agree with your doctor, do not stress over ttc. I found with DD once we stopped concentrating on ttc an focused on our wedding instead we got pregnant pretty much straight away and didnt realise until after our honeymoon (was 7wks before we found out).

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for sharing the advice from your dr Disney! Very helpful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney so excited for you with your TTC checkup! They are some great tips, especially around when to TTC. So exciting. Can't wait for you to get your BFP!!Lil nightmare yay for pos OPK! Good start!So I have news kind of I got my Implanon out last week - recently my period came back & was super long & irregular, my skin wasn't great & wasn't impressed with my sex drive!Implanon doesn't help so got it out & decided no more BC. Possibly condoms but I'm not a big fan.We are now thinking of Not Trying & Not Preventing.I'm taking some medication which can cause bubs to have withdrawals so was thinking Id need advice regarding that.Is there such thing as a pre pre TTC checkup? LolI want to know if Id need to get off my medication first, & how much weight to lose. This could take time so Id rather know NOW with time to work on it than later when I actually want to actively TTC & need to then delay it?What do u guys think?I'm leaning towards dr appt soon to get advice & work on it for a few months then TTC or NTNP??How is everyone???Christmas soon too yay!!