Closed Thread
Page 105 of 107 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1062
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

hey girls! according to my apps I would be 7dpo today, although I SWEAR I o'd earlier. last night after a 2 hour trip home from setting up my SIL's new house I went to the toilet *tmi tmi tmi warning* and noticed a long dangly string cm that had come out while I was weeing! I have never experienced that before so I googled it (as us obsessive girls do) and a lot of people said it may be the start of the mucus plug forming. and they had that a few days before they got their BFP? anyone heard of this??

testing 23rd December, maybe 20th incase the world really does end on the 21st.. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Yay a bfp! Congratulation carrie! How exciting! Fx it sticks!

Girls this is the first of many.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Carrie77 View Post
    Thanks Shadow.

So I've been to the chemist and have done another test . . . and it's . . . a BFP

A little earlier than expected, we weren't going to start trying til January. Just goes to show that it really only does take one time without contraception.

Now I think I should plan a special night for him to tell him the exciting news!!!

I don't think I'll be getting any study done today.
    CONGRATULATIONS!!
    So exciting!!!
    I would love to plan a special way to tell Dh, but I think I would be so excited that I would just blurt it out haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Has anyone thought about how they would tell their others halfs when you get your bfp? I've read some really cute ones

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm planning on testing with dh there.... I want him to tell me if its pos or neg.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    *if* this is our cycle, i will be approx 6 1/2 weeks around his bday.. I plan to hand him the US referral for dating scan for the following week in his card

If its not our cycle, probably the way i told him when i was pregnant with DS... I called him from work (tested at work as i was running late that morning lol) and told him i needed to see him, and just handed him the test.

I want to be creative though, and do something a little different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Carrie!! Congrats on the BFP!! I can't believe we have our first one already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I joined this thread back on the very first page but haven't really been around much due to going back to work early. I hope you don't mind if i join back in now, especially since 2013 is just around the corner!

Disney could you please add me to the class of 2013 list you have put together?

So I am 25 and from Tassie and DH and I are going to start trying for baby #2 from around March 2013 and I cant wait, im so excited we currently have a 13 month old DD who is just the most gorgeous little girl ever (i may be bias lol).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bearbug View Post
    Hi, I joined this thread back on the very first page but haven't really been around much due to going back to work early. I hope you don't mind if i join back in now, especially since 2013 is just around the corner!

Disney could you please add me to the class of 2013 list you have put together?

So I am 25 and from Tassie and DH and I are going to start trying for baby #2 from around March 2013 and I cant wait, im so excited we currently have a 13 month old DD who is just the most gorgeous little girl ever (i may be bias lol).
    Of course bear bug!! Welcome back!! How are going with your pre ttc prep?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    *if* this is our cycle, i will be approx 6 1/2 weeks around his bday.. I plan to hand him the US referral for dating scan for the following week in his card

If its not our cycle, probably the way i told him when i was pregnant with DS... I called him from work (tested at work as i was running late that morning lol) and told him i needed to see him, and just handed him the test.

I want to be creative though, and do something a little different.
    And toes crossed this is your cycle!!!