Closed Thread
Page 102 of 107 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1062
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2013 is so far away!

I'm sorry but that sounds like a disaster scene from a movie. I would of been in tears as well but I wouldn't of been so nice. It's hard when you think you can trust people to be good at what they do and then that happens.

Thanks
    Reviews

Nomie- I hate confrontation that's why I'm so nice! grr! I know she was so nice, and bubbly until she got to work. poor DP paid and is so shattered I'm not happy with the outcome. not his fault but he keeps apologising! lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney View Post
    those with kids.. Have you done the whole Santa picture yet? I'm excited about doing that hopefully next year with my new bub!
    We are going to skip the santa photo thing. I know DS would be terrified. We were in bunnings on the weekend and a santa handed him a lollypop and he nearly cried then, so sitting on his lap no way. I never had them as a kid so I guess its not a big deal we don't do the santa photo. I do however dress him up to take a christmas photo, that I hope to do every year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jorjarenee View Post
    she got to my ear where I have newly double pierced helix (top of ear) which is extremely sore
    I used to have mine done, wow they hurt!

Thanks
    Reviews

trio- I know right! I had them done since August and they were constantly infected and hurting, I don't know why I didn't take them out sooner. could have saved myself a lot of pain.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jorjarenee sorry to hear about your horrible hair experience. I had a disaster the day before last new years eve, the hairdresser made my scalp bleed, turned my hair grey blue & purple (was supposed to be black and blonde) & burnt my face with bleach. I was there for 5 hours while they tried to fix it and in the end I walked out very ****ed off without paying a cent.

No way those idiots were getting anything out of me!! I had to pay another hairdresser to fix the mess they caused so in my opinion they didnt deserve anything. My hair has only just recovered now so it has taken a year to fix it properly. I dont go to anyone but the hairdresser who fixed my hair now!

BOOO to crappy hairdressers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    gosh jorja thats sooo terrible! I hope you are feeling better today.

Oh Trio!! I did that only the other day hehe i LOVE christmas time!! We picked up his santa sack today... I hunted EVERYWHERE for a nice one, and then took it in to get his name embroided onto it. I LOVE It!! I cant wait!!

How is everyone going?? I cant believe we are SOOO close to 2013!

And for a dose of Christmas cuteness Just a few...ignore the crappy photography. My camera was flat so had to use my phone.

xmas.jpg
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 12-12-2012 at 11:38.

Thanks
    Reviews

shadow- love the photo!! way too cute

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    gosh jorja thats sooo terrible! I hope you are feeling better today.

Oh Trio!! I did that only the other day hehe i LOVE christmas time!! We picked up his santa sack today... I hunted EVERYWHERE for a nice one, and then took it in to get his name embroided onto it. I LOVE It!! I cant wait!!

How is everyone going?? I cant believe we are SOOO close to 2013!

And for a dose of Christmas cuteness Just a few...ignore the crappy photography. My camera was flat so had to use my phone.

Attachment 28741
    Awwww he is adorable!

Thanks
    Reviews

Shadow- hes so cute.

I received some gorgeous cookies today off one of my kids from school. A lovely card with them too. Makes all I do worth it knowing I've helped this little boy so much. ImageUploadedByBub Hub1355303282.782639.jpg