Closed Thread
Page 101 of 107 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1062
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantwaitforabubba View Post
    Good luck to all those who are actively trying, how exciting!

1000 Posts!!!! Pretty good effort ladies
    Wow 1000 posts is amazing ! I can still remember the day I came on here searching for a group of like minded ladies in the same boat trying to pass the months by until 2013! Couldn't find any so decided to start my own thread and cross my fingers i wasn't the only one who was trying to wish time away! It felt like a lifetime ago! And here we are only 3 weeks out!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2013 is so far away!

It's all coming. I can't believe we are all so close. Next thing will be all these bfp and discussion of pregnancy. I'm excited about this.

Thanks
    Reviews

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone luck who are TTC soon! Are we starting a new thread in the new year?
    I'm still hopefully aiming to start trying in October. Depends how our money situation is after the wedding and finishing building our new house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone luck who are TTC soon! Are we starting a new thread in the new year?
    I'm still hopefully aiming to start trying in October. Depends how our money situation is after the wedding and finishing building our new house.
    Hey Nomie!!! Hope you have been well! Yep a new thread will be started on January 1! How are your wedding plans coming along?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So ladies.. Christmas shopping... Who's finished it? Im loosing motivation and time!! I think shopping in New York has broken me and I'm all shopped out. As bad as it sounds I can't be bothered this year and for some reason it's really hard to come up with things for people!! How is everyone else feeling about it..

those with kids.. Have you done the whole Santa picture yet? I'm excited about doing that hopefully next year with my new bub!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: 2013 is so far away!

I'm completely done! We don't need it but may get another couple of socking fillers for ds.

No official santa photo yet.... We had one at childcare the other day, he sat there without crying which is a big achievement for a 20 month old! We are getting one closer to xmas. They don't do then here where we live, but have them where we are going for xmas so will get one then.
    Last edited by shadowangel0205; 11-12-2012 at 08:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DF and I are only buying gifts for each other. We are a bit short of cash at the moment with the wedding coming up, the house being built, and my car just had a massive service.

Wedding planning is going great! Just need to get the ceremony details done and dusted. I'm a bit bored now that I have it mostly organised (can you tell? I said I wouldn't be back here until next year and here I am).
    Here is how our house is progressing. Almost at lock up stage now. Woot!

http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee473/MissNomie/House/Day028_2.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomie View Post
    DF and I are only buying gifts for each other. We are a bit short of cash at the moment with the wedding coming up, the house being built, and my car just had a massive service. Wedding planning is going great! Just need to get the ceremony details done and dusted. I'm a bit bored now that I have it mostly organised (can you tell? I said I wouldn't be back here until next year and here I am).Here is how our house is progressing. Almost at lock up stage now. Woot!http://i1229.photobucket.com/albums/...e/Day028_2.jpg
    Wow your house is looking fantastic! That's so exiting ! Next year is going to be huge for you guys! 2012 was like that for me and it wet so fast. So trust me when I saw 2013 will fly by and October will be here before you know it! It is a little sad once all of your wedding plans are done. I think I hashed out my cerony only a few weeks before, that was the easiest part lol! Have you got your honeymoon all sorted?

Thanks
    Reviews

Very nice nomie. I'm sure with what you have going on 2013 will fly by for u.

ATM I start my opks tomorrow so let's hope I can get a positive this month. Then onto the baby making! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews

I need to vent as I'm VERY upset with my experience at the hair dressers today (this is long lol)

I went to a new salon today, I got a lovely girl named Michelle.. she was very bubbly and nice but I could tell from the second I sat down she was already deciding what SHE wanted to do with my hair. I wanted an all over brown with a trim.. I told her this and she didn't even give me a preview of what colour I was getting. off she went to make it up.

this alone p*ssed me off but wait..

she started putting the dye on and she got to my ear where I have newly double pierced helix (top of ear) which is extremely sore so I said, 'would you mind watching those piercings? they're very sore' and she said 'sure' now I understand that the piercings are my responsibility, I chose to get them whatever, but she did NOT watch them. she pulled them, knocked them, hit them and everything else possible, when my hair was tangled in them from her being so rough she just pulled my hair out of them taking no care what so ever and by this stage I was almost in tears. she didn't acknowledge that I was pulling away from her everytime she hit them.

anyway, I went over to the basin to wrinse the colour out some time later and my god!!!! I have never felt so much pain, she was so rough she actually RIPPED one of the piercings out. I have NEVER felt so much pain, my ear started pouring out blood and she was like 'oh gosh! I'm so sorry' and I replied sitting there in tears as my whole ear was throbbing 'ouuuuuuchhhh, that's okay ha'

(I'm too darn nice!!!)

I took the other piercing out as it was pouring out blood too as she went to get the scissors to cut my hair.. which was still wet. I thought they don't do that anymore?! she cut it, without asking what I wanted while I sat there in tears. dried it and quickly straightened it without any care whatsoever. I checked the time and it was 6:05PM, the salon shuts at 6PM she was obviously wanting to leave.. the color was way darker than I even wanted and the cut was nothing like I wanted and she didn't even show me the back or anything.

I went to the counter still in tears (I'm not sure why I was still crying, I had a little breakdown lol) and she smiled and said $140. like are you for real, you ripped my ear apart and did nothing I wanted!!

I paid, went to walk out the door and she said 'sorry about your ear!! see you next time '

I shut the door after DP was out and said 'you most definetly will not see me again'. DP got a good giggle out of my response as he was the one holding my hand when I was crying.. lol!!

I got in the car and went to say how bad it was still hurting and burst into tears again.. my god what is wrong with me?? but it did hurt!