Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    http://www.welikethis.com.au/product...ntensive-serum

http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/skin-...ura-range-8903

http://www.thebeautyreview.com.au/al...kle-day-cream/

http://www.productreview.com.au/p/la...ace-cream.html

Im happy to pay $30 for a jar of good moisturizer, but why would I? The Lacura creams is a fraction of that price and lasts me twice as long. They are just as good, if not better than the more expensive Olay, Clinique, etc.

My apologies to mods if any of these links are against the BH rules. I checked the guidelines and don't think these would be a problem. If so, please delete.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Clarins, used it since the 80's. I now have my daughter using the young version.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use Dermalogica - best to get the beautician to look at your skin and recommend which products are suitable for you. But I use Special Cleansing Gel & Skin Smoothing Cream, as well as some of their masks and booster serums from time to time.

I have also used this stuff in the past - it's great! But don't use if pregnant because it's Vitamin A.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference cream and it's great. You can buy it from Chemist warehouse for $20-$30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I used the clinique system as well as clarins serum but i'm not sure its really all that great, i have super dry skin that just sucks it up.

Has anyone used SK11 or Miranda Kerr's Kora range? I was going to try either. Always on the lookout for a great moisturiser, my skin can be like a desert.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I second ASAP - buy their wash, scrub, night moisturizer and 'clear skin gel' if you have texture/pore/pigment problems or their serum if you just need more moisture.

It's cheapest bought off skincarestore dot com but please please don't be put off by the price... I use them twice a day in the shower and they cleanser and scrub easily last 6 months.

I use moo goo anti aging cream as a day cream as I don't like the ASAP one with sunscreen.

Actually, a lot of the moo goo products are good if you just need a bit of a brighten/moisture surge!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I was using vitamin e oil, which was good, but now i use jojoba oil. Jojoba oil is a fantastic facial moisturiser and it's natural

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've used the kora range and to be honest for the price I wasn't all that fussed, also the tinted moisturizer is a little dark.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    If you're looking for something with anti-aging properties OP, check the ingredients.

Vitamin A and Vitamin C will be great. Hyaluronic Acid in the ingredients list will be fantastic too. AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids) will be desirable too. They're probably hte better ingredients to look for in a product. Probably not all in hte one product, but they're the ones to look for anyway!

Hope that helps!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Misschief View Post
    Aldi!!!!! Its been tested a few times as the best moisturizer and anti wrinkle cream.
    I love it! Its cheap, smells nice and it works. Not 1 wrinkle on my 33yo face
    One of my friends who is a beauty therapist by trade and is very picky with what she uses recommended an Aldi one. I think from memory it was in an orange container and about $20??

I usually use Olay Total and over the years have tried various from the big brands, but keep coming back to Olay.