+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would definitely be going back to the hospital if your concerned

Thanks
    Reviews
    At this point bubs sleep for 90% of their time they also dream :-)

I can't really comment because I'm having twins but my movements dwindled to nearly nothing at 30 weeks I spent every day at Drs or hospital just to check but they have just run out of room the midwife said to me you have to have faith if you feel something is wrong come in but you need to stop scaring yourself because they are moving your just not feeling it the same because they have grown, so it back to the flutter days the bigger you get as they count a flutter as a movement again :-)

Trust your baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD still kicked and wriggled as much as ever right up to the morning she was born. I have a very amusing video of her at 38wks going nuts

If you are still concerned, its better to be safe than sorry so head back again for monitoring. Good luck

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your replies.

I called the hosp this morning and they said my OB wanted me to have another ctg today any way and it was already booked. Would have been nice to hve been told this! Any way I'm having it done in a few hours hopefully we get a reactive trace this time otherwise I'm back tomorrow and the next day till bub is born.

Zanne you are so right about listening to your instincts, I just need to get past the worry of looking like a paranoid pregnant lady! So far my instincts have always been right thou so thanks for reminding me to trust myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it goes/went ok and bubs is all good

Sent from my HTC Liberty using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope it goes well! A midwife made me feel paranoid yesterday but if I didn't go for monitoring I wouldn't have found out I had an infection that I'm now on antibiotics for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 36+4 and movements have definitely slowed down since 35, I only feel maybe twice a day. She use to go nuts with kicks now it's mainly flutters that I'm feeling. My gp advised that that's generally what happens towards the end, they're running out of room to move also possibly her back may be on my tummy so kicks aren't as noticeable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Good luck, hope everything is perfect!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbubs1012 View Post
    Thanks for all your replies.

I called the hosp this morning and they said my OB wanted me to have another ctg today any way and it was already booked. Would have been nice to hve been told this! Any way I'm having it done in a few hours hopefully we get a reactive trace this time otherwise I'm back tomorrow and the next day till bub is born.

Zanne you are so right about listening to your instincts, I just need to get past the worry of looking like a paranoid pregnant lady! So far my instincts have always been right thou so thanks for reminding me to trust myself
    I understand how you feel. I have and irretable uterus and i go in labour every now and again, cant realy feel the difference between BH and labour. This is my 3rd preg and it has happened with all 3. I still rushin all the time, feel like a twit when all is fine but relieved at the same time. Personally, i would rather go and hear everything is fine and everyone thinks i am a nut than something actualy go wrong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou for all your replies and well wishes you have all made me feel so much better.

I had a ctg yesterday and bub is still moving but was non reactive so I have to go back to hosp tomorrow for another ctg, ultra sound and to see my OB. The docs said yesterday bub is ok but because the ctg are non reactive I need to have the monitoring every day or 2 untill things get worse and I will have her that day or till I get a reactive ctg.
    Very tiring driving the almost 2 hour round trip to the hosp every day but worth it to know my baby girl is ok

Thanks again for all your replies and I'm so glad that the few of you who did go to hosp and problems were discovered had healthy bubs and really goes to show it's always better to be safe then sorry!