+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 35 weeks how often did your bub move?

My bub has been quiet since last night. I had a ctg done this morning and although she did move a bit it was non reactive so have to go back sun for another. I'm having ctgs done every few days anyway.
    She has hardly moved in the past 3 hours even thou I've had lunch and an ice cold lemonade which isn't like her.

So how often did/ dose your bub move at 35 weeks??
    What did the movements feel like??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I didn't feel any difference in how DS moved towards the end - he moved quite a bit and his movements were strong. Lots of stretching!

I'm sure everything is fine but if you are concerned ring your hospital or care provider. We were told in our pre natal classes to call if bub seemed quiet as it's not true that they slow down prior to birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I didn't feel many movements toward the end in my stomach but if I held my hand on my belly, I could feel them - if that makes sense... The movements were more rolling and stretching movements as opposed to kicks, so couldn't feel them in my belly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou for your replies.
    I didn't notice any change in DS movements either he was a strong kicker till I had him at 36 + 4.

I think I'll give it till DH gets home tonight and then call the hosp.

At the hosp they say 10 movements a day but all bubs are different so I'm really interested to know how everyone elses bub moves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 36+3, and from about 35 weeks this bub has been VERY quiet. I'm lucky if she has two awake periods a day, I'll feel a few movements then that's it. Generally I get a few rolls around the 11am mark, then some days nothing till around 8pm when she will wiggle around for a bit. She sleeps alot, and cold drinks (or poking lol) don't seem to wake her. As long as I feel those two awake periods then I TRY not to stress! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlite View Post
    I'm 36+3, and from about 35 weeks this bub has been VERY quiet. I'm lucky if she has two awake periods a day, I'll feel a few movements then that's it. Generally I get a few rolls around the 11am mark, then some days nothing till around 8pm when she will wiggle around for a bit. She sleeps alot, and cold drinks (or poking lol) don't seem to wake her. As long as I feel those two awake periods then I TRY not to stress! Lol
    Wow that is very quiet, I'd be freaking out lol.

After 2 glasses of water and a choc bar only 1 wiggle

The docs think my placenta is failing and that's why bub is small and not moving as much. Ugh this stage of pregnancy has to be the most stressful!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just over 33 Weeks and bubs sleeps Alot.. I'm constantly trying to wake him up because I worry all of the time. Some days are more quiet than others and then days like today, he is having kicking and rolling sessions every couple of hours. I find the quiet days are when I'm more active. I think he is rocked to sleep when I'm busy doing things and awake when I'm laying around. Whenever I'm really worried, I eat a banana and that gets him moving like crazy. I would get checked just for your own piece of mind. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I remember having days towards the end where I didn't notice movement.
    Have you been busy? I remember doing lots of "nesting" and not noticing baby move

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im 35 weeks. Sometimes baby has quiet periods but she's still fairly active. I'd try drinking another cold drink & lying in your side (I think they say left is best?) why wouldn't they just do ctg tomorrow? I had one today & bub was very active. I'm sure it's all ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, i dont want to scare you but think maybe its good to share this anyway. I have alway had a lot of movements from my babies, some days when i am more active i dont notice it so much. However, when my 2nd was around 35 weeks i ha an infection. She did not move so much for 2 days then her heart ratedropped and they had to do an emergence cs. My advice is, you are a mother now, use your instincts, if they tell you something is wrong, act.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zanne For This Useful Post:

nelle7250  (15-06-2012),Winterbubs1012  (16-06-2012)