+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow! What a role model for young women.. Love the hand reaching to grab her.. Noice.

http://www.myspace.com/bines05/photos/23333943

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    Wow! What a role model for young women.. Love the hand reaching to grab her.. Noice.

http://www.myspace.com/bines05/photos/23333943
    Eugh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakois View Post
    I have access.

Anytime someone questions the plan, Ashy's qualifications, or any thing like that, they are deleted.
    Also the "forums" that you pay all that money to get access to are actually just a Facebook group. It's really crap trying to find "threads" if you're on the phone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    you don't get any recipes at all? Im really surprised, what are you paying for then?
    Honestly, if you don't want to spend a lot of money i can highly recommend the michelle bridges crunch time book and cookbook, they come as one book now i think at around $30. it has meal plans, exercise plans, shopping lists and recipes for all the meals.
    I think most people know how to eat properly but i found it so helpful to have my meals planned for me all i had to do was cook them.

and OH EM GEE at those pics posted, if people want to look like her they are spending money on the wrong thing, a diet plan will only get you so far, an appointment with a plastic surgeon for a boob job is more like it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
    you don't get any recipes at all? Im really surprised, what are you paying for then?
    Honestly, if you don't want to spend a lot of money i can highly recommend the michelle bridges crunch time book and cookbook, they come as one book now i think at around $30. it has meal plans, exercise plans, shopping lists and recipes for all the meals.
    I think most people know how to eat properly but i found it so helpful to have my meals planned for me all i had to do was cook them.

and OH EM GEE at those pics posted, if people want to look like her they are spending money on the wrong thing, a diet plan will only get you so far, an appointment with a plastic surgeon for a boob job is more like it

I haven't seen the plan, but this is what i make out of all the comments on here and other pages:

I think you pay to get into the Facebook group where people share recipes with eachother, which is what you can do for free in other Facebook groups as well.
    Though I think she describes some good exercises, though Im sure you can get them at the gym too or google them as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    LOl ashy. I replied in a thread about her that it was nothing more than a garden variety high protein low fat diet which there are millions of on the net for free, that her forums and her FB site were full of robo ashies that call everyone haters and she herself makes false claims about how she achieves her look. She tells people her result is 80% diet yet then says exercise is most important.

I have her diet plan and yep, I can't believe people actually pay for it (no offence to anyone that did, I don't think you are stupid, just that she's a great self promoter). About 10-15 sparse pages of good and bad foods LOL

Run girls run.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

Jakois  (16-06-2012)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    O M G I can't believe that all of you bishes are suggesting that a swimwear model is ill-equipped to provide nutrition advice *storms off indignantly....to where the chocolate is*

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

delirium  (16-06-2012),Jakois  (16-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have never even heard of her before this. I had a look at the fb page as well as google. I'd be interested in having a glimpse of her plan if anyone has a copy? I'm trying to lose 5kgs through ww as well as have a personal trainer twice a week. I don't understand how it is healthy that someone can transform their body that quickly. I wonder if the weight stays off?! Those two pictures she asked to compare, yuk. It's people like this that crush people's self-esteem and distort their ideals about what realistic and healthy body image actually is. Broken promises much? Someone is laughing all the way to the surgeons office by the sounds of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruffalo View Post
    I have never even heard of her before this. I had a look at the fb page as well as google. I'd be interested in having a glimpse of her plan if anyone has a copy? I'm trying to lose 5kgs through ww as well as have a personal trainer twice a week. I don't understand how it is healthy that someone can transform their body that quickly. I wonder if the weight stays off?! Those two pictures she asked to compare, yuk. It's people like this that crush people's self-esteem and distort their ideals about what realistic and healthy body image actually is. Broken promises much? Someone is laughing all the way to the surgeons office by the sounds of it.
    I think someone needs to grow up before messing with peoples selfesteem, self confidence and most important; physical health.
    She looks like a Paris Hilton on steroids and communicates like a 16yo. Seems she has no respect for her clients who are mostly a lot older and more life experienced than her.