+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have heard much better things about the competitor (or 'original)

If I was going to do one.. I'd do the other!

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i personally find that my fitness model friends are good inspiration for me to get of my butt and exercise, but Id never compare others, more than 'wow she has lovely eyes, and i like her smile'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm do a similar 14 day kick start one so much cheaper and friendlier ad it just run through a FB page getting great results and it's actually do-able

Thanks
    Reviews
    This makes me soo cranky. I have loose skin on my thighs and arms and I did on my tummy until it started filling out due to my pregnancy lol, thanks to the 50 odd kilos I lost after having DS- so my body might look like crap to some but to me, its my pride and joy and a piece of work and I can't wait till November so I can lose the rest of the weight after bubby is born. And yeah, is this Trashy B-ines? LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm actually ok with people posting their OWN pics and getting praise etc. But to encourage comparisons? It's just leading down a dangerous path.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

sandy_1902  (16-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    In her plan, she makes a comment about getting 'skinny fat' and then puts in brackets (yuk). I thought that was really off, if that's what she thinks of 'skinny fat' people then what does she think of average body types, overweight and obese?? Makes me sad that unless you are toned and hard then your body is yuk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    In her plan, she makes a comment about getting 'skinny fat' and then puts in brackets (yuk). I thought that was really off, if that's what she thinks of 'skinny fat' people then what does she think of average body types, overweight and obese?? Makes me sad that unless you are toned and hard then your body is yuk.
    WTF!?!? Is she kidding? Oh dear me... Can't wait to finish uni and go on a rampage against this sort of stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    WTF!?!? Is she kidding? Oh dear me... Can't wait to finish uni and go on a rampage against this sort of stuff.
    Yep, not kidding at all. In fact. I might take a screen shot and show you!!
    Just read the comments on that picture. She DOES condemn body types, she did it with the whole 'skinny fat' comment in her program, and look, there are people making skinny fat comments under that picture!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Check out michelle bridges next round... Amazing lady all about the can do and inner strength inside you, not a fake body insight!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    Yep, not kidding at all. In fact. I might take a screen shot and show you!!
    Just read the comments on that picture. She DOES condemn body types, she did it with the whole 'skinny fat' comment in her program, and look, there are people making skinny fat comments under that picture!
    TODAY TONIGHT, TODAY TONIGHT, TODAY TONIGHT!!!!