+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Bimbo comes to mind..

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guest1234 For This Useful Post:

delirium  (17-06-2012),Gracie's Mum  (17-06-2012),Jakois  (17-06-2012),Kiplusthree  (30-06-2012),MrsTwith3  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    There is no way that people go from one picture to the other in 4wks. Ive been working my a$$ off for 12wks, with a trainer 7times a week and eating 'clean' (a diet plan suitable for breastfeeding mothers, set up by a nutritionist) and i havent dropped that much weight (6.1kg in 12wks). Im glad for it. The longer it takes to work it off the longer it would take to put it back on (apparently). Im no where near skinny fat yet, but when i get there ill be super happy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know her in real life, she is a complete mole. I can't stand her. I cringe when I see people 'liking' her page, she has so many little sheep who follow her like she's god and she's making a killing off it. I remember reading a post she wrote about mums being lazy and using their kids as an excuse not to exercise blag blah. Dumb fake bimbo. I want to join an anti ashy bines fb page!! She's a mean mean girl.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gracie's Mum For This Useful Post:

Alexander Beetle  (01-07-2012),Apple iPhart6  (17-06-2012),Gandalf  (17-06-2012),Guest1234  (17-06-2012),Jakois  (17-06-2012),Kiplusthree  (30-06-2012),LoveHeart  (17-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh and by the way, I love being skinny fat and not having quads like a rugby league player. I look good naked too.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gracie's Mum For This Useful Post:

Gandalf  (17-06-2012),Guest1234  (17-06-2012),Jakois  (17-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Women arent meant to have a rock hard body! We're meant to be soft and sensuaI! I love my skinny fat lol! Looking toned is flattering but jesus, once they start popping veins and muscles in a freakish way, its unattractive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahjong View Post
    Women arent meant to have a rock hard body! We're meant to be soft and sensuaI! I love my skinny fat lol! Looking toned is flattering but jesus, once they start popping veins and muscles in a freakish way, its unattractive!
    See but this is my point... I think every woman has a right to look the way they want without judgement.
    Muscles may be unattractive to you, but some women work everyday for them. Which is their choice. Who are we to say whether they are unattractive or not? Just like Ashy Bines saying that skinny fat is 'yuk'. It's judgement and that's what I feel her Facebook page was promoting. Women do not need to be encouraged to scrutinise and compare womens bodies. We have enough of that in society. Her dismissal of my very valid points was to delete me and tell me to "take a chill pill".... Very flippant and immature attitude!
    I think my very very very favourite was Mila K telling me to get educated and go and "exersise"!!
    Brilliant!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

Kiplusthree  (30-06-2012),MrsTwith3  (26-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Particularly in my arms and legs (my midsection will never recover sadly) I'm pretty muscly. I love bodies like that of Sam Stosur - well defined and healthy.

My issue is 2 fold with the program - 1) she's a thief - $69 for a PDF file with a list of good and bad foods and have you seen her site? she's charging $50 a month for 5 classes. You can pay that and get unlimited gym membership and classes with a real personal trainer. 2) she doesn't promote self love, I read her comments that were linked a while ago linking photos of herself when she is "skinny fat". She also has had plastic surgery, and is fake everything so she is hardly promoting naturalness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'm with whoever suggested its just as wrong to criticise muscular female bodies as it is to criticise any other type. It's fine to have your own personal preferences, but you shouldn't really compare two different types and say one is hideous and wrong while the other is beautiful.

I know that for me, curves are desirable. An over the top hourglass is what I find absolutely sexy and I personally do not ever want to look muscular or even athletic but I don't think that being muscular or athletic is gross or wrong...

It does seem like the focus seems to be on looking like a lads mag model rather than much else and ignores te fact that some women will have to live very unhealthily to ever get there or that some just don't even like that look for themselves. The focus should be on health not on how good men think u look in a bikini.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    See but this is my point... I think every woman has a right to look the way they want without judgement.
    Muscles may be unattractive to you, but some women work everyday for them. Which is their choice. Who are we to say whether they are unattractive or not? Just like Ashy Bines saying that skinny fat is 'yuk'. It's judgement and that's what I feel her Facebook page was promoting. Women do not need to be encouraged to scrutinise and compare womens bodies. We have enough of that in society. Her dismissal of my very valid points was to delete me and tell me to "take a chill pill".... Very flippant and immature attitude!
    I think my very very very favourite was Mila K telling me to get educated and go and "exersise"!!
    Brilliant!
    I guess, but in theory EVERYONE judges and has opinions, just as you mentioned her grammer errors... She may think shes writing correctly.

Bah, Im out, reminded why I keep my mouth shut.

Personally I hate all "bandwagon" weightloss programs that suck people in like this. It doesnt teach people skills for life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh no don't be like that, I totally see your point! I'm the first to admit that I am completely body conscious and have strong views on body shapes etc.
    I just had a huge problem with the encouragement of scrutiny over womens bodies and her lack of class when dealing with our queries.
    I think if people are paying good money for a service then try should expect some grammar! Lol.
    Grammar isn't a personal view like a body shape, there's a right and wrong answer.