+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maia View Post
    When pregnant with my unplanned baby I announced to family and friends. As it happened an old school 'friend' was pregnant at the time but wasnt telling anyone just in case, she announced and told friends that I had stolen her thunder because I told people we were expecting (I didnt even know she was as we didnt talk often!). But that wasnt the issue, sadly she lost her bub and told my best friend that it should have been my baby that had died, I hoped it was the grief talking and then later when I left my partner she told the same friend that I got everything that I deserved. We no longer speak at all!!
    eek, some folk are just plain horrid.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiplusthree View Post
    subscribing..

I would like to mention that as a mother of 3 boys I will most likely he a MIL someday, and I sure as H*ll wont be putting the women my boys choose to share their life with through any of this behaviour!! In fact having never had a daughter I will probably treat them like gold!!!

such awful stories

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub
    I have only got the 1 child and there iss no way I would want to upset him by being a terrible MIL towards his wife. I don't want to loose my one and only child forever because I do not agree with his choice in women.
    Even if I do not like her, I will try my hardest to get to know her and try to like her. If I fail, I will not show my disappointment or dislike. There isn't much I can do to make him change his mind anyway. I know he's going to be as stubborn as me and his father are/were.
    So I might as well try to get along.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Misschief For This Useful Post:

Kiplusthree  (17-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My ex sil came to the hospital after I had dd.
    She got really ****y that we had a girl and shed had a boy. She came over gave me a fake hug and whispered "it doesn't matter, mil won't care about your child, they only care about the first one"

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kezanazz View Post
    My ex sil came to the hospital after I had dd.
    She got really ****y that we had a girl and shed had a boy. She came over gave me a fake hug and whispered "it doesn't matter, mil won't care about your child, they only care about the first one"
    OMG how did you not slap her one? You could have used hormones as an excuse!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was walking in the city with my friend on a really really hot melbourne day. As we were crossing the road a guy said "oh its really hot today, i bet you have a sweaty box" ummm WTF

another time i was on the train on my way home from school, so wearing my school uniform, i was 16 at the time. Anyway this man sat opposite me and then actually bent down and tried to look up my skirt it was so awful, luckily for me it was peak hour and a lovely businessman came over and pretended he knew me and sat next to me talking to me and the dirty perve just said to him, oh you know her and then got off the train - was wayyyy akward but i was grateful for the man to come and help me out

Also, when i was 15 i had a substitute teacher tell me that i should just drop out of school as i will never amount to anything - i had a lot of choice words for her after that though so i wasn't really lost for words

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maia View Post
    that it should have been my baby that had died, I hoped it was the grief talking and then later when I left my partner she told the same friend that I got everything that I deserved. We no longer speak at all!!
    Oh wow

Thanks
    Reviews
    A workmate told me I will burn in hell forever for being gay. I was so shocked I actually started laughing uncontrollably.

Funny thing is, DP and I have been in a committed relationship for 11 years, back then her boyfriend who she was living with was shagging a friend on the couch with her knowledge.
    Last edited by jake's mum; 16-06-2012 at 19:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am speechless at some of the horrible things people have had said to them..

When I was 6 & organising my 7th birthday party some of my "friends" came up to me & told me that I shouldn't invite my best friend to my party. Also, if I did what they said they would invite me to their birthday parties later on... I was furious. Needless to say, I didn't remain friends with them & am still friends with my bestie.

Recently, when we were at the inlaws, DD was tired & cranky as it was past her bedtime. I went to get her sleepwear & came back to MIL holding DD & she whispered to me "Aww she wants Mummy first, then Grandma - doesn't want anything to do with her Daddy!" Not telling DF that one...am sure it was unintentional but it came across badly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My aunt told me that if I wanted to put my child in cloth nappies I should
    Stay at home... That MCNs are disgusting and shouldn't be in a day care cnt...Or be anyone else's responsibility to take poo out of a nappy..... I reminded her that you are Suppose to empty the poop out of a Sposie anyway......

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was doing my trial HSC I rocked up to maths exam day without my calculator due to sleep deprivation from studying all night. I went in the maths staff room to ask my teacher to borrow a calculator. One of the other teachers in the room piped up "not that it will do her much good anyway." Thanx, now I feel great going into my exam!
    When I said I wanted to be a vet the teacher I told basically told me that it was too hard and too competitive and I would never make it so pick another dream.