+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ugh, My SIL and her ExDH used to do this all the fricken time. She does many many many rude things though. Not entirely sure how she internalises her actions but it's very bizarre.

It is so incredibly rude to do this. And especially to not even offer 'hey, we were going to grab maccas on the way over, do you mind and would you like us to get you some too?'

All it takes is some courtesy!

Edited to add: This has nothing to do with the fact you have a newborn. It is unacceptable in ANY situation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Rude and to me, really odd. I have never known anyone to turn up and start eating food they've brought with them to someone's house, not among my friends or my relatives. I'm a little bit surprised at how many people this has happened to. So very strange.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So rude!!!

They should have either eaten at Maccas then came over if they were too hungry to wait or rang up and asked if you guys wanted anything as they were stopping at Maccas on the way!!

At 530 I wouldn't assume others have eaten tea - in my house we wouldn't have!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is extremely rude!!!

The more I read bubhub the more I'm shocked about the number of loonies out there!!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to 3InATub For This Useful Post:

bumMum  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very rude. I was always taught by my mum that its rude to eat in front of people. If you don't have enough for everyone don't have any type thing.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babybubbles For This Useful Post:

austmum  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Rude. So rude. Yuck. In general I think its rude to eat in front of someone without offering something to eat. But I would take it one step further and say they should have got something nice and HEALTHY and fed everyone since you have a newborn. That's what we do in my family.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think it's rude at the best of times (seriously who brings their own food to someone elses house and eats in front of them!) but doubly rude to do it when you've just had a baby and no doubt could have done with some help and a meal. I know take away isn't cheap these days but as a one off surely they could have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Incredibly rude! Why wouldn't they just buy some extra?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess they thought they were being considerate by leaving us their left overs when they went home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Unbelievably rude. It reminds me of my brother turning up to Christmas with a special bottle of champagne which he proceeded to share only with his wife & my Dad. If its not for everyone, enjoy it on your own i.e. not in front of others. For me, adding a newborn bub to the mix just makes it MORE rude.