+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jagamoe View Post
    I started a thread I went to advise non lodgement it told me I didn't have to tell them cause I had already lodged a tax return which I haven't or already advised non lodgement gave me option to continue ????
    This happened to me to.... I didnt even tell them?

Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster View Post
    Well that just seems stupid. I thought everyone had to do their tax no matter what. Sucks that there are guys out there not doing it to avoid child support.
    your suppose to do them, but, my ex'es father did not do any of his, he is like 64 yrs old now, and did them recently and got but something ridiuclous cannot remember the figure well over 250k !!!!! ....................

So who knows really ?

Sucky part is for people who were partnered during the financial yr then split, you apprently wont get any supps until ex has lodged, but ive also heard come Sept if your ex has not lodged you get your supps then, this I do not know if true and will find out myself then I guess as My ex will not lodge one, (we split 8 months ago but centrelink was not notified yet) and he does not care to lodge as he will not get a cent and it will go once again to his ex wife for CSA payments and bleed him dry even further.