+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Does anyone have any idea when the supplements will be paid if you didnt need to lodge a tax return?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ~ElectricPink~ For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (01-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Does anyone have any idea when the supplements will be paid if you didnt need to lodge a tax return?
    Isn't it usually around mid July?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    Isn't it usually around mid July?
    Thats what I thought, hoping its the case! Coz we have a holiday to the snow all booked, and the extra money sure will help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last year my sups were in 11th of July. :-) hoping its same this year

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone im new here.

Im just wondering if im eligible for this ftb supplement?

Im a single dad on the single parenting lost my job last june havnt been able to find one yet BUT have only been on single parenting since january 2012 thats when my 5 year old came into my care, i was told my ex will get it which dosnt make sense at all, and if it werent for me my daughter would STILL not have been up to date on immunisation or even enrolled into school.

But just curious am i eligible for it? And i dont need to lodge a tax return this year If i do get it would anyone know when roughly

The last 2 bonus payments we got went all on bills hopefully i get this payment so i can put some towards the $1500 xmas layby lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukey View Post
    Hey everyone im new here.

Im just wondering if im eligible for this ftb supplement?

Im a single dad on the single parenting lost my job last june havnt been able to find one yet BUT have only been on single parenting since january 2012 thats when my 5 year old came into my care, i was told my ex will get it which dosnt make sense at all, and if it werent for me my daughter would STILL not have been up to date on immunisation or even enrolled into school.

But just curious am i eligible for it? And i dont need to lodge a tax return this year If i do get it would anyone know when roughly

The last 2 bonus payments we got went all on bills hopefully i get this payment so i can put some towards the $1500 xmas layby lol
    I would say the supps would be split approx. 50% as you both had care for around half the financial year each.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nelle7250 View Post
    Cromo - you may still end up with a debt but it should only be to the beginning og march. Your ex may even get to share your debt. Well worth talking to centrelink. Wondering why your PPS didn't start til April if you separated in early march though??
    It took 6 weeks for my pps to start but I was back paid. They told me it might take some time due to a back log in processing payments.
    If ex has to share the debt would that mean he won't get much or any of his tax back? I've tried calling Centrelink like on a few occasions but been on hold for ages!! Going in to see them this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    I would say the supps would be split approx. 50% as you both had care for around half the financial year each.

Oh thats what i thought seeing the court order states she come into my care on the 31st dec 2011 which its half the financial year so if so i should still get about $500 would hav been nice the $1000+ but im still happy with that lol maybe i can ask her mum to go halves with me in the xmas layby put the miney to something uselfull but more than likely hers will go on alcahol and pokies but anyway what can you do lol

Thanks for getting back to me harvestmoon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So if I claim my FTB as a lump sum at the end of the year, do I also receive an extra amount/supplement too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarplumMummy View Post
    So if I claim my FTB as a lump sum at the end of the year, do I also receive an extra amount/supplement too?
    Yes as you are claiming the whole payment at the end of financial year. It's not actually extra money. It's an amount withheld from fn payments to reduce the risk of overpayments and debts at the end of thr financial year.