+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by missie_mack View Post
    I haven't either except when I am a SAHM on parental leave. One year we got some FTB A and I got a tiny amount for the supp and when I questioned them they told me it is up to $700 per a child and the amount goes down the closer you get to the cut off.
    I just asked about this, as long as you estimate your income correctly you will get the full amount, the supplement isn't income tested you just have to be eligiable to receive FTB part a. They say up to to cover people who under estimate their income.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well apparently I wont get my supps due to not being up to date with vaccs for my 2 youngest. Great just great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by onionskin View Post
    Well apparently I wont get my supps due to not being up to date with vaccs for my 2 youngest. Great just great.
    You will, you just have to lodge the forms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Refresh View Post
    You will, you just have to lodge the forms.
    Thanks Refresh I saw your post in the other thread.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to onionskin For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (18-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So can I just confirm to see if I get this...if I am only getting the base rate of fbt a, will I get the full supplement amount as long as I have estimated correctly? Or do I get a reduced supplement amount?

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennybaby View Post
    So can I just confirm to see if I get this...if I am only getting the base rate of fbt a, will I get the full supplement amount as long as I have estimated correctly? Or do I get a reduced supplement amount?
    You will get the full amount.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Paying off our credit card. Although I don't think we will get much. I pay full fee's at daycare so we have a way of saving some money that way! Will be a bit there to go towards the cause!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am confused at what type of payment if any DH and I are eligible for? We are self employed and l believed our accountant lodged whatever claim with Centrelink (have a 3yo and newborn)
    But I cant remember ever receiving a payment each year?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our son has Cystic Fibrosis and is often ill so we have a yearly credit card debt that is paid off with the supplement. We may not get it this year but if we do it will on that and will not quite cover the balance.

The Schoolkids Bonus came in handy. My son was very unwell and I couldn't work for a month so it helped cover bills I couldn't pay in the weeks before, and as he is still still sick now, the remaining dollars from it are putting food on the table.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missie_mack View Post
    Well I just checked for last financial year. I claimed my FTB at the end of financial year- so no overpayment and I received $600.98 for two kids as my supp payment.
    Thanks...I assumed as much. I get bugger all each fortnight, was shocked that they would give me the full suppliment. Was kinda hoping though cause I really need the cash!