+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Miffy! Welcome so you would be 8dpo today? That is still early-ish. Do you know when AF is due and are you on progesterone support? Symptoms from these (&pregnancy) can be very similar to AF so maybe not AF on the way! Either way, wishing you the best result!!

Renvind- how are you feeling today (after final pregnyl)? Hope the discomfort has settled for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Lee80 for the welcome
    yes im progesterone support eeeeewwwwww
    just hate this time in the cycle am I arent I ???????

I think af is due early next week the progesterone has never held it off

I had a nice relaxed swim today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Afternoon!

Welcome Miffy, hope your tww goes quickly and you get a great outcome. Are you on the crinone or the pessaries? I'm on the pessaries, and I must say I haven't found them to be too bad, unless they are the ones responsible for the huge midnight cramps - then I hate them

Hi Lee - how are you going along? only 5 more sleeps until the big event for a lot of us on the 26th...

Yesterday my bloating and discomfort was very reduced. Last pregnyl went in yesterday (I'm a queen of injecting now - doesn't phase me).

Last night I had another restless night, didn't get much sleep and when I did get to sleep was woken by a really bad cramp, and then by an awful nightmare....

The bloating and discomfort seems to be coming back this afternoon. When I walk around I actually feel like I'm pregnant...the irony...

Hope all is well with everyone else.

Ps - you definately know you've bloated when you're "fat/easy fit pants" are no longer "fat/easy fit pants" and just do up! LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Miffy. I had my transfer on the same day as you. Mine was a frozen transfer though. This is totally the worst time in the cycle for me as my mind just keeps obsessing about pregnancy. Am I?/Aren't I? I know I'm not... What if I am...

My mind goes round and round. Waiting...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. I am 1dp3dt. I am doing a HRT cycle so Im taking progynova and crinone. This is my 4th transfer (1 fresh and 3 frozen) but Ive had 4 cancelled cycles in a row before this one.
    Anyway, test day is the 4th July. I am off on a 5 day holiday to QLD on Sunday (need to get out of tassie weather for a few days) so that will distract me a bit!
    Im actually quite negative about my chances of success, I never expect it to work, thats just my way of coping I guess!
    I obviously wont get AF with all the progesterone support, so Ill just have to wait for test day!
    Take care and goodluck ladies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning ladies!

Besch & Miffy - I hate this time of the cycle too. Slowly driving myself mad with maybe, maybe not!! I got really down last night, not really sure why. I think it's just my symptoms seem quite positive but I have felt that way before and AF still knocks on the door!

Renvind - I am feeling ok. Have a constant pressure in my ute area, especially in the evenings. Have had a few bigger cramps last night & this morning. Similar to AF but not quite the same... But only 4 more sleeps to test date! (although I am expecting AF around Sunday if it comes so will know before then anyways..)

Jetaime - congrats on being PUPO hun!! Best of luck in your 2ww you deserve it after all those cycles! Is this your first HRT cycle? I know about your survival instinct to expect a neg result. After 3 years of trying, I get it. I think of myself as a realist but sometimes I have to remind myself to stay positive about the process, as I think your frame of mind can contribute to it. But dashed hope is very hard to cope with... But I wish you a positive cycle, in every way jetaime x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies how is everyone? Not long now til Monday for a few of us, I did a test today and it was negative. Kind of expected it as its way too early but I'm getting crampy on and off and feel like a big bag of you know what haha. So I'm convinced I'm out this time. Nothing worse than getting your bloods back and you already grieved and start picking yourself back up. Then the call saying sorry it's a negative. Haha I want to cancel my bloods on monday really don't think I want to go through that again. Arghhhh had enough of this roller coaster! Probably will never give up but today I'm so drained of life and strength.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    The symptom spotting has started for me
    headache sore back
    all af symptoms too so no way to tell
    why cant there just be an indicator attached to the belly saying yes or no that would be easier

Im on the crinone so that could be cause of symptoms too

Im doing hpt monday so not long to wait

how are all my fellow 2ww going?

probably as crazy as me

goodluck all and thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Sammy - hope its not AF on the way. How many days were you when you tested neg?

Miffy - I agree a belly indicator would be easier for all involved, stupid symptom spotting! I've had cramps and pressure, mostly in the evenings - enduring another bout now tested negative on a HPT this morning though at 8dp5dt so I am not feeling confident at all AF due tomoz.

Good luck to everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lee- hope its too early for you and u get a nice answer on Monday! I've tested yesterday and today so think today is 10dpt 3day transfer. Tomorrow should be the real test day before bloods Monday. Took myself off progesterone today felt so crap on it. Bad but I'm convinced it's over with. Haven't had any cramps at all day which is a welcome thing. Hate progesterone. So now in just waiting for my ad which is usually horrific for me with endo. In exhausted today so I'm sure it will creep up soon now the progesterone will start dropping.