+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to everyone! My BT is the 26th but I know (because after 7 cycles I know when pregnyl leaves my system) I bought a bunch of cheap tests of eBay and I know I can't test about 8 days after 5 day transfer and pregnyl is gone but everyone metabolizes it differently. So be weary testing early. There's a cool post that tells you under Ivf where this post is that tells you when hcg is high enough to be picked up after 3 and 5 days. I swear by it! I normally am crazy in the two week wait but after this many cycles I'm at the stage where I feel it is what It is! I'll still do hpts though as soon as i get to about 8-9 days after haha. I just started a kids clothing business so I'm sewing around the clock and working full time so I haven't really thought to much about it all yet. Except when night time comes and have to have my clexane injections which are horrific!! Judy go shoppin get - hobby, meet friends who know your doing Ivf or live on bub hub like I used to! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about not making sense autocorrect is on and didn't proof read haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammy- my BT is the 26th too! Hopefully will be a great day for us both! How was your weekend of waiting? I watched a movie, visited a few friends to try and take my mind off it! So hard! A few niggly cramps or sensations keeping me thinking about it but nothing else different lol (not that you would expect anything at 3dp5dt!) work should keep me busy now, are you working from home with your clothing business or doing that on top of an outside job? Still sounds busy!

How is everyone else going? xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee80 View Post
    Hi all

Crafty what dpo would you be, were you a 5 day tfr on Monday? Making you 10dpo? I guess you could start testing any day but just be aware that you may show a false negative still?

Besch - sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Must be so hard after trying so much. Wishing you a successful cycle this time!

Renvind - I am on pregnyl too, took my 2nd shot today at 5000 IU. The pregnyl is meant to delay AF, as it is being used for luteal support. It is different for everyone how long it stays in your system so yer, no HPT's for us during the 2ww! It will show up on a blood test but I would guess your FS won't order one until about 8-10 days after your last shot. Are you on 5000iu per shot or less?

Not sure what I am going to do with myself thus wkend to stay occupied but some trashy tv sounds like an idea! lol
    Hi Lee 80 - yep so now 12dpo5dt - i did do a sneaky test this morning as I am convinced AF is coming anyway due to the way I feel. It showed up as negative but kinda hoping it's still just too early and they aren't period signs

I'm only new on here but it is definately great to chat and vent with people that know exactly what you are going through!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey lee! Yeah I had some mild cramps yesterday and had a little cry cramps for me are never good. But will stay positive! I work in a call centre and see for my business at home. Had a sImilar weekend today. My 14 year old bro came ovwr and we watched movies all day and ate so much crap! Was great haha. We are nearly half way there! It will go super quick now!Crafty- that's still early to test they usually say from 8 days past 5dt is early. I usually get a true test at 8dp 5dt based on my history. Guess its all different though! Gota love it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,
    I have a gross question. Is anyone on the crinone?
    Ive just been horrified at the chunky crap that comes out.
    Ive been warned about it but thought it wasnt going to happen to me. 9 days into the crinone and having a shower and that stuff was just bulging out!!!!
    I did a little bit of a clean out and came accross some brown goobies.
    The nurse told me it was normal to have brown spotting but now I just feel like AF is on its way.
    Has anyone else had this?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone,

Crafty - it's always a temptation whether to POAS or not. Personally it was too much of a heartbreak so I haven't touched them in months (possibly 18 months)...fingers crossed for a BFP...oh and yes pregnyl are injections. and the bane of my life now that I know (from the feedback from other ladies) that my tww will actually be a three week wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee80 View Post

Renvind - I am on pregnyl too, took my 2nd shot today at 5000 IU. The pregnyl is meant to delay AF, as it is being used for luteal support. It is different for everyone how long it stays in your system so yer, no HPT's for us during the 2ww! It will show up on a blood test but I would guess your FS won't order one until about 8-10 days after your last shot. Are you on 5000iu per shot or less?

Not sure what I am going to do with myself thus wkend to stay occupied but some trashy tv sounds like an idea! lol
    thanks for the info on pregnyl Lee, my dose is 1500iu and my second/last shot will be Wednesday (9dpo). I'm a bit cross now as my DH remembers the FS say "see you in 15 days" after the transfer" and then prescribes me the pregnyl....arrghg! . I hope you were sufficiently distracted on your weekend and wish you all the best!

Quote Originally Posted by becsh View Post
    I'd love to join in too! I had a 5d frozen embryo transfer yesterday. It's a natural cycle with no medication support. This is my first FET. I had an ICSI cycle in February, ended up with one embryo transferred and two frozen. Got a bfp (!) but sadly lost the pregnancy in my 10th week. This is the first time my cycle has gotten back to normal since the miscarriage. Pretty nervous but trying to be philosophical.

I wish all you ladies all the luck in the world with this cycle and hoping the days fly by until we can do your HPTs.
    Good luck with this transfer becsch! I hope it happens for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Crafty45 View Post
    Hi Lee 80 - yep so now 12dpo5dt - i did do a sneaky test this morning as I am convinced AF is coming anyway due to the way I feel. It showed up as negative but kinda hoping it's still just too early and they aren't period signs

I'm only new on here but it is definately great to chat and vent with people that know exactly what you are going through!
    From what I've read it can still be too early...fingers are crossed.

Well, today is 7dpo for me, and although the last few days I've had sore bby's, huge bloating and lots of gass, back ache, restless nights etc, I woke up this morning feeling nothing...except a really bad aching shoulder, which I know is unrelated and probably because of my bad night's sleep. I daresay those symptoms came because of my pregnyl shot on Friday....

I have a sinking feeling that it hasn't worked. I told myself I wouldn't get upset, as I knew it was unlikely to happen first transfer, but I can't help but feel really sad.I just want this to be over, like everyone else here..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dexters mum- it happens to me everytime the brown chunks so gross but it is normal. I'm only 4 days into Crinone and it's happening. I'm writing this sitting in my work car park and trying to muscle up the courage to go to work. I'm really depressed crinone does that to me too I have a hard time with it. Don't worry about the stuff coming out its normal. But in saying that I haven't had a cycle thats worked yet but from dr google it is normal. I remember we cycled together last December how are you going with everything? Good to see you back on the wagon x. Ren- that's a hard slog 15 days! My god. I hate pregnyl masks everything to make it worse! We are getting there though ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyb999 View Post
    Dexters mum- it happens to me everytime the brown chunks so gross but it is normal. I'm only 4 days into Crinone and it's happening. I'm writing this sitting in my work car park and trying to muscle up the courage to go to work. I'm really depressed crinone does that to me too I have a hard time with it. Don't worry about the stuff coming out its normal. But in saying that I haven't had a cycle thats worked yet but from dr google it is normal. I remember we cycled together last December how are you going with everything? Good to see you back on the wagon x. Ren- that's a hard slog 15 days! My god. I hate pregnyl masks everything to make it worse! We are getting there though ladies!
    Thanks sammy. Its bloody awful stuff for sure. The side effects havent been too dramatic for me so far other than that awful event in the shower but I have been trying to do stuff I enjoy to keep calm and hubby knows to shy away from anything that looks like it could start a fight. The only other thing I notice is I get really hot all the time.

Since I sent that msg this morning and feeling sick with worry I caved and took a test. Its only 6dp5dt but it came up with a faint positive which got darker as the minutes went by. Its a sticky little bubba!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmum View Post
    Thanks sammy. Its bloody awful stuff for sure. The side effects havent been too dramatic for me so far other than that awful event in the shower but I have been trying to do stuff I enjoy to keep calm and hubby knows to shy away from anything that looks like it could start a fight. The only other thing I notice is I get really hot all the time.

Since I sent that msg this morning and feeling sick with worry I caved and took a test. Its only 6dp5dt but it came up with a faint positive which got darker as the minutes went by. Its a sticky little bubba!!
    Crashing just to say a huge CONGRATS dextersmum!!
    Sending you all the sticky vibes I can!