+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default 2ww need a buddy

Hey just had a day3 embryo transferred yesterday and need someone to keep me company. This is a frozen transfer, I've had 4 stim cycles I think and this is second frozen et. Out of the 6 I've had 3 chemicals and 3 bfn's all bfp were stim cycles . So don't have much hope for this one. I've been diagnosed with mild sle lupus and been on different meds to treat that so hope that gets me over the starting line this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sammy

I just had a 5/6 day transfer this morning, so we would be pretty close. Am happy to be a 2ww buddy

I had an FET also. First transfer, was a freeze all on my stim cycle due to ohss.

Feeling slight twinges & cramps after transfer but nothing too bad. What are you doing to keep occupied in your 2ww?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Me too!!

I've just had my first FET this week so I imagine like both of you are, am impatiently counting down the days and of course over analysing everything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    can i join 2? im having blood test on 25th so a lil bit further in the 2 ww but i would like some buddies! what do you ladies do to keep occupied and positive through this proccess?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi muzzy - working all week as somewhat helped to an extent but i must admit i am dreading the weekend and have plans on losing myself in a lot of trashy tv viewing i need to catch up on!

i've been having a rough day today though and finding myself very emotional and negative about the cycle all of a sudden

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there, I've just had my first IVF cycle and first ever transfer last Monday, so I guess I'm 4dp3dt...alas, all quiet on my front, just a lot of crazy surfing on the web..

I'm thinking my tww will actually be a three week wait. I have been given two pregnyl shots, the first one today, and the last one next Wednesday, which will be 9dp3dt...so as the research says can't do HPT until 8-10 days after, I'm not sure what I'm going to do when my two weeks are up...My FS hasn't said anything about a blood test....

I can arrange a blood test I'm sure, but do you know if pregnyl interferes with that too?

And I've read pregnyl can delay AF...Arrghh! How unfair!

I hope everyone elses tww goes quickly. I hope you get a fantastic outcome! Bring on the babies

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to join in too! I had a 5d frozen embryo transfer yesterday. It's a natural cycle with no medication support. This is my first FET. I had an ICSI cycle in February, ended up with one embryo transferred and two frozen. Got a bfp (!) but sadly lost the pregnancy in my 10th week. This is the first time my cycle has gotten back to normal since the miscarriage. Pretty nervous but trying to be philosophical.

I wish all you ladies all the luck in the world with this cycle and hoping the days fly by until we can do your HPTs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    becsh, sorry to hear that. On a positive note, at least you know you are on the right track and did manage a BFP on your first try, that would be reassuring in some ways.

Renvind, I'm not sure about the Pregnyl, my FET is natural so haven't been given any support - is the Pregnyl the injections??

Fingers crossed for us all ladies!!

I am currently weighing up the temptation of to pee or not to pee over the next few days! Had my transfer on Monday so any ideas on when would be a good time to test if I did?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Crafty what dpo would you be, were you a 5 day tfr on Monday? Making you 10dpo? I guess you could start testing any day but just be aware that you may show a false negative still?

Besch - sorry to hear about your miscarriage. Must be so hard after trying so much. Wishing you a successful cycle this time!

Renvind - I am on pregnyl too, took my 2nd shot today at 5000 IU. The pregnyl is meant to delay AF, as it is being used for luteal support. It is different for everyone how long it stays in your system so yer, no HPT's for us during the 2ww! It will show up on a blood test but I would guess your FS won't order one until about 8-10 days after your last shot. Are you on 5000iu per shot or less?

Not sure what I am going to do with myself thus wkend to stay occupied but some trashy tv sounds like an idea! lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lee80 For This Useful Post:

Renvind  (18-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your kind words Crafty and Lee80. It was obviously devastating when it happened, but I'm trying to see the positive as you say. At least I know my body can get pregnant, even if this little bean wasn't meant to be.

Crafty, from what I understand 10dpo is early to test but not impossible. It depends I suppose whether testing and possible false negatives are likely to be more or less stressful for you. Only you can figure that out I'm afraid. For me, I've decided early testing is too crazy-making. Whatever the result is, I won't believe it until I've missed my period at least. I try now to wait until the day AF would be due. But that's just me.