+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Seaworld Nara Resort

I'm staying 2 nights here in July after a few days in an apartment in Broadbeach. Anyone stayed here? I have one of the refurbished rooms. I could stay another night, is 3 nights too much? - wont have a car and it seems a bit out of the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I haven't stayed there, but have had friends and relatives who have and were happy with it. It is a bit out of the way but there is a bus that runs back down into the middle of Surfers and back out the other way to Southport, so you can get out if need be pretty easy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've stayed there, we were there for 1 week and we had a great time, we had a car though and went with a group of about 15 friends. For 3 nights I think it would be fine, there's a pool and water play area for the kids, kids club, entertainment in the lobby most evenings and we had unlimited access to sea world so we could come and go as we pleased. There are tour busses that depart from there and also public transport near by. There's a great fish n chip shop just down the road that is yummo . For any adults or older kids there is the jet boat ride just outside the pool area hubby had a ball on it and I kind of wish I went now too. I loved our stay there.