+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    We have a cleaner. She's amazing. She gets the house way cleaner than I ever could. She also does pretty much anything that needs doing including changing our bed sheets and folding and putting away clothes. Our floors and shower always sparkle! There's the usual stuff she does every week and I usually write her a long text the day before if I want anything else done. She charges $25 per hour and uses some of our stuff and some of her own stuff. She's very flexible as well and really friendly. Love her to bits.

I found her on Gumtree and we tried a few beforehand so I feel pretty lucky. Happy to recommend. We are in Bayside Melbourne. We also have two inside dogs and she's fine with them.

Love coming home from work on a Friday to a clean, sparkly house.

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I won a voucher for a popular company once, she was here 3 hours and honestly my 8yo cleans better. I wouldn't bother, as much as I love the idea I really don't love the reality.

Similar Threads

1. If you have a cleaner...
    By FlipFlop in forum General Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 19:12
  2. Would you like to win a cleaner for 70 hours?
    By BH-editor in forum Bub Hub Needs You!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-05-2012, 12:01
  3. Do you have a cleaner?
    By 2BlueBirds in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 28-02-2012, 07:25