+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am fine with hugs, kissing and a pat on the bum that stuff dont bother me at all. But I do recount a time my family and I were at a restaurant and a male slide his hand between his girlfriends legs. I think there was spew in my mouth when I saw that. That is a classic case of to much PDA lol

YMo7 is offline 37 week ultrasound of our baby girl
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Why is it wrong to show PDA? People are in love... So long as they aren't dtd or foreplay, I don't see the problem? And if they were, I just look the other way.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to YMo7 For This Useful Post:

twotrunks  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont see the big problem. If your in love you show it no matter where you are. Of course anything sexual is a no no, but pashing while hugging and what not.... You lot sound like a bunch of old women. Its not illegeal to show passion out in public, your not being inapropriate, your being affectionate Whats the big deal with that?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Cleigh For This Useful Post:

PorkyPies  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleigh View Post
    I dont see the big problem. If your in love you show it no matter where you are. Of course anything sexual is a no no, but pashing while hugging and what not.... You lot sound like a bunch of old women. Its not illegeal to show passion out in public, your not being inapropriate, your being affectionate Whats the big deal with that?

Its funny, because alot of the couples i know who went overboard with the PDA's and pashing and "aw babys" in public were the ones who would scream at each other constantly at home.
    So when i see it i always think, why put on a big show?
    My SIL is worst for it, they barely talk at home and always argue but in public theyre all over each other an fb every 20 mins.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGuts View Post
    Its funny, because alot of the couples i know who went overboard with the PDA's and pashing and "aw babys" in public were the ones who would scream at each other constantly at home.
    So when i see it i always think, why put on a big show?
    My SIL is worst for it, they barely talk at home and always argue but in public theyre all over each other an fb every 20 mins.

Its funny coz yeah I notice that with people too. Nah, for us at home if we are not out having a smoke together we are more or less in different rooms (or him at work) so when we go out its our 'together' time so Im very affectionate while out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    When tongues are visable while kissing, you know, the 'he looks like he's eating her' type of pash.

Groping each other bits is another. But cuddling, kissing I think is sweet.

and I agree with noticing the couples that go OTT with PDA are often the ones that fight like cat and dog behind closed doors. They seem to have really intense relationships, both when happy and unhappy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Public displays of affection I'm fine with. That's sweet. But public displays of you and your partner practically having s.ex with clothes on - not so fine. As so many people try to tell us s.ex does not equal affection, so I don't consider two people groping each other and engaging in serious foreplay to be a pda, its just a public display of s.ex and I'm not so into that.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MissMuppet For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't care less

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't mind PDA until it's me and the two people. for example, if i visit a friend and her partner comes home and they start kissing and getting very friendly for a prolonged period of time, i just find that it's in poor taste. it makes me feel awkward, like i shouldn't be there to be witnessing this, you know? i hate it and it happens more often than not with some friends. when it comes across as contrived then it's just annoying, when you know for a fact that things aren't so sweet because you hear about what really happens. it just irks me.

out in public, when i'm walking past a couple, I don't really care. if you put me in a situation where i'm forced to be in your company and your making out and talking to each other in baby voices then it irks me.
    Last edited by 1+1=5; 15-06-2012 at 17:56.