+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Goblin Queen View Post
    It's not about there not being enough hours in the day or even about proving to others that DH and I are together. I'm a very affectionate person so when we're out, I'm always hugging DH and giving him quick kisses just because that's what I do.

I draw the line a French kissing in public. Tongues are for private kissing, not public kissing!
    They're fine!! anything with tongue & up makes me think get a room!

It's a respect thing for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I remember an episode of Darren Hinch that covered gay men. It was all fine ... up until the end where they showed a closeup of two middle-aged men full on pashing eachother. That really turned me off.

I wouldn't have minded if it was a full body shot, but a closeup that just showed the nose, mouth and chin - not even the eyes - was just gross.

Edit: I am sure I would've felt just as grossed out if it had been a hetrosexual couple rather than a gay male couple. It was the closeup that grossed me out not the participants. (Except to be a hypocrite, if it had been young attractive participants - whether male, female, or one of each - I expect it wouldn't have seemed gross. I put that down to conditioning, because we are used to seeing that scene in movies.)
    Last edited by sweetseven; 15-06-2012 at 10:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm another who is ok with a hug, a peck or a bum grab. I used to be ok with anything but now it just makes me uncomfortable. Especially tongues, yucky!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am pretty fine with kissing, hugging etc. I have even been known to Sit in dhs knee if there are no other spots - shock horror!! I think the whole point of PDAs is that they are displays of affection - I love him, why shouldn't I kiss it hug him if I feel like it??
    I am also a bit surprised that people are singling out men kissing as the line - seriously its 2012, if it's ok for heteros or gay women (I refuse to quote the other awful word used by a pp), then why not men? I find that distinction offensive tbh. It's like saying you are cool with whiten people kissing but not black - yuck.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to twotrunks For This Useful Post:

AllCreatures  (15-06-2012),Alphabetsoup  (16-06-2012),Guest1234  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by twotrunks View Post
    I am also a bit surprised that people are singling out men kissing as the line - seriously its 2012, if it's ok for heteros or gay women (I refuse to quote the other awful word used by a pp), then why not men? I find that distinction offensive tbh. It's like saying you are cool with whiten people kissing but not black - yuck.
    Personally, the former slasher in me gets a bit hot under the collar when she sees two guys kissing! But that's probably a topic for a different section of the forum!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPhart6 For This Useful Post:

twotrunks  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I used to catch the train to work each morning I'd notice quite a few couples on the train getting a little cosy. A cuddle, a peck on the mouth or even a pat on the bum or kiss on the lips. But one time I saw a couple sitting down doing the full French kissing with tongues etc in full view of everyone around them. A bit OTT if you ask me, at 7am, and I hadn't even had my morning coffee yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    Was it a bunch of bananas or melons you were trying to reach???
    Bananas!! lol.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

Apple iPhart6  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think everything should have its limits clearly some people don't care though, I'm not big on PDA but this story im sure I'm not the only one who wanted to gag

At my dads house (ok so not so public) but a family dinner lots of people there and kids even my mum was there!
    And dads girlfriend casually straddling him sticking her tongue down his throat in the lounge room!
    Trying to be all over him when his cooking the BBQ too!
    Wtf!!! Defiantly crossed the line FFS it's my dad eww!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGuts View Post
    oh i hate at parties when people sit on each others laps!! your a grown up ffs!! the closest we get is holding.hands or we have a big cuddle and peck on lips when i pick him up from airport after 4 weeks.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Oooppppssss.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Pecks (not tongues down throats!) Cuddles, hand holding, hands in each others back pockets (it always makes me smile seeing an older couple do that ) and sitting on laps is fine to me.

I don't mind if people pash at the airport though, assuming they're on a long trip or have just come home. So long as it's not an extended necking session lol.