+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Thanks Biscotti, I shall have to find out when they have holidays over there, hoping sep will be a good time of year. Some friends of ours went to disneyworld 2 years ago with their 6 month old, said they were over disneyworld by day 2 so think 5 days would be too much and encouraged us to do other little trips and spend a good amount of time over there seeing Hollywood and flying over to new York. Seeing San Fran would be fun, ah decisions decisions.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Number 1 tip; take diamondeyes with you!!!! ^_^

StretchmarkBarbie is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2009- Best Username Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are doing Disney land in january with our 3 kids for a few days. If you can't wait that long I can give hints? Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went last year an expedia.com not the .au one was great for accom and cheap!

Sent from my iPhone too lazy to walk to the computer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I completely forgot about legoland. So not telling my DS (4) about this. He is already talking about 'when we go to carsland'. No plans yet. US Summer 2013 the Legoland resort opens. From the pics on the website it is how a park hotel should look. Bright colours and over the top. http://california.legoland.com/en/LEGOLAND-Hotel/ If your kids are lego obsessed it might be worth adding a trip to legoland to the agenda

BH-KatiesMum is offline Community Manager
    Winner 2008 - The most optimistic poster
    Winner 2014 - Most Helpful Moderator
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    sounds awesome Vee

I have been to Disney World .. but not DisneyLand so cant give you too much in the way of tips.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i will probably forget to tell you, i have asked the travel people. kylie said the prices and such wont be available until nov this year for trip in sept next year. so she is going to get back to us. thinking we might be able to get very cheap accomodation if we stay a bit longer. seven days instead of five, probably not in disneyland, but in Anaheim somewhere close. , hugs and kisses, mum

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am planning a trip with me dh and dd (then be 3.5yr) to disneyland and new york next may/june for my 30th. Have a look at tripadvisor i am addicted to it!! Type in anaheim in the forum and they will be able to answer any questions you have i do the same for nyc and have picked up some great tips.
    I plan on staying at howard johnson hotel it has a big water playground for kids and is pretty cheap and only takes about 10 min to walk to disneyland.
    Enjoy your planning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    Number 1 tip; take diamondeyes with you!!!! ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by StretchmarkBarbie View Post
    We are doing Disney land in january with our 3 kids for a few days. If you can't wait that long I can give hints? Lol
    Oh awesome, make sure you post all about it that would be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by over excited View Post
    I went last year an expedia.com not the .au one was great for accom and cheap!

Sent from my iPhone too lazy to walk to the computer!
    Oh cool, shall check it out, thanks for that.

Quote Originally Posted by luey View Post
    OMG I completely forgot about legoland. So not telling my DS (4) about this. He is already talking about 'when we go to carsland'. No plans yet. US Summer 2013 the Legoland resort opens. From the pics on the website it is how a park hotel should look. Bright colours and over the top. http://california.legoland.com/en/LEGOLAND-Hotel/ If your kids are lego obsessed it might be worth adding a trip to legoland to the agenda
    Ohhhh yeah legoland would be fun too the boys would love it.

Quote Originally Posted by siesmum View Post
    I am planning a trip with me dh and dd (then be 3.5yr) to disneyland and new york next may/june for my 30th. Have a look at tripadvisor i am addicted to it!! Type in anaheim in the forum and they will be able to answer any questions you have i do the same for nyc and have picked up some great tips.
    I plan on staying at howard johnson hotel it has a big water playground for kids and is pretty cheap and only takes about 10 min to walk to disneyland.
    Enjoy your planning!
    Have heard of the Howard Johnson being pretty well reviewed too, one to consider if it saves some money. How awesome to go for your 30th would love to go to new York too.