+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default My Toddler... 2

Just wondering if anyone else finds it impossible to take their toddler.... anywhere!!!!

She isnt even that bad compared to some, its just a complete mission. Even doing things that are for her, like at the play centre the other day I had to run out with her under my arms when she threw a momentous tantrum.

I went to my dr the other day, they asked where she was... I was like, OMG I couldnt bring her here... she would be impossible. She runs off, gets into everything, doesnt want to sit in her pram, will tantrum if I offer her something she doesnt want... all normal... but phew this is hard work!!

How do you do it ??!!
    Newborns are nothing compared to toddlers. nothing!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Do we have the same child?? My almost 2 year old DD is near impossible to take anywhere. It's so so SO hard to get anything done with her. I'll come back and reply properly later, you're definitely not alone!! Xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub

Theophania is offline 'see what had happened was..there were these three ninjas and a blue monkey and well it really wasn't my fault..'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yeah DD is quite a handful. DS is 3 and well a 2 and 3 year old is a huge mission. Most of the time though they are really good for me, but other times they are just horrible... there have been times I have wanted to leave a shopping centre in tears because they wouldn't stop crying/screaming and people were staring but I just pushed through and they eventually stopped... I just wanted to scream at all the staring people around me that this isn't how they usually act