+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I just cleaned my laptopscreen and checked again, I "think" I can see a very very faint line too.
    Is possible for you to relax and wait until the morning and do another test? First urine in the morning is always the strongest.
    See, I postponed testing until I really really got worried about AF not showing up a week after she was supposed to visit me.
    I did 5 different tests and only one showed a very very faint line. Then I did a test at the doctor, but I had just done a wee before going into his office so I literately had to squeeze that 1 last drop out for the test. It came back as a BFN. This made sense as it was really the last little drop left in me, so there would be hardly any hormones in that 1 drop lol.
    The doctor told me that it was all in my head. That I was desperate to be pregnant and that is why I saw a faint line at home.
    The problem with this statement was that we weren't trying to get pregnant because I was supposed to be sterile.
    So this line was really not just in my head as I was not supposed to get pregnant in the first place.
    Anyway, I went home and waited another 2 days and then I really got nervous. I got cramps, but no blood. I got sore boob, but no blood. I was cranky and tired, but no blood. All symptoms of AF and also symptoms of pregnancy.
    So I did another test and this one was a BFP.

Moral of the story, if you are desperate to fall pregnant, yes your mind can play tricks. The symptoms you see as pregnancy related, may also be signs of AF dropping by soon.
    Do not test during the day and really don't test if you need to squeeze out that last drop lol!

Goodluck hun! Looking forward to reading a positive update in the morning

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    im taking it as a pos, as that little line is still there, but i will be testing again in the morning, just to do it again lol. and its dark and i can still see the faint line... but i tried to get a pic but it dosnt show anymore then before in the pic so yea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, let us know in the morning if it's gotten darker Otherwise book an appointment with your GP and get a bloodtest done. That way you can find out how far along you are too

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Misschief For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (14-06-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Misschief View Post
    Well, let us know in the morning if it's gotten darker Otherwise book an appointment with your GP and get a bloodtest done. That way you can find out how far along you are too
    i will dw

would you consider the first wee if u wake up at like 3am to wee or when u get up at about 6am? lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on a crappy little notebook, pretty sure I can a line.

I have done many a preg test at 3 or 4 in the morning, if I'm up doing a wee a may as well make the most of it!

Good luck, hope that line is nice and dark for you tomorrow.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sakabla For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (14-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hehehehe, that was a rather cheeky question!

I would say 3am
    I think the reason why they say morning urine is stronger, could be because your body shuts down and works 50% slower when you're asleep. So a lot of the nutrients and chemicals that are usually absorbed into your body during the day, get excreted into your urine and into the bladder instead.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Misschief For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (14-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol yes it was haha but thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope you don't mind but I had a little play with the photo, I can see it in your original too but just thought I'd try and get it a little brighter

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Definately looks like a pos to me! The blue image seems to show it the best. Give it a bit of time ( a day or two) and test again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol cool thnks!

Grrr I took another test this morning and it didnt work. No control line came up an you could see where my wee was. So annoyed