+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Two fussy eaters with different taste

I have two fussy eaters. My 4yo DS wants (home-made) fish and chips every night, also likes sausages and most veggies; my 2yo DD likes pasta (lasagne, bolognaise), not a big fan of veggies so I cook them into other foods a lot of the time. They both like pizza, stirfry noodles, fried rice (all home made), kefthedes (greek meatballs). Neither likes potato, other than chips (weird, huh?).

I do all the "right" things advised by a dietician we went to: serve only one meal, include something each will like, eat with them, don't fuss, keep putting foods they reject on their plate, etc, etc, etc.

So whilst each of them has enough in their "likes" list to give them what they need, my di'lemma is that they both like different things (other than the four listed). I'm looking for other recipes or websites with good recipes that I can try on them. Do you have a fussy eater and can you help me out????

Another one with a fussy eating household. Inc dh! I have no advise other than you are offering some great meals (some of which my DS would not eat) our staple here ate baked beans! And cottage pie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk