+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hurrah! Went to target today and barely anyone was there! Went in with a budget of $200 for Dd2's birthday presents. Came out with a 6 volt quad bike, whiteboard/chalkboard easel, large art book, colour pens and colour pencils. Total cost..... $77!!!! Woot!!

Next week is shopping for DD1's birthday.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

Jensha  (22-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinOnAPrayer View Post
    I went to target today and layby'd the few things i wanted. It came to $81.50 with the layby fee. I paid $81. (only wanted to layby for the storage!! lol).
    Then after its all done and paid, the lady said i might have a problem because i'll get a letter in 2 weeks asking for a payment. Will i seriously have to spread out fortnightly payments for 50cents??? I hope not
    I don't think you will have a problem. Very silly if you do.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jensha For This Useful Post:

LivinOnAPrayer  (29-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    yay I got the bouncy thing I nearly bought 3 weeks ago for $30 less. done.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my god. Over an hour in the layby queue at big w this morning!! On a positive note - my Christmas shopping is done!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thermolicious View Post
    My boys have hubby and my old iPhone 3's
    Same - both my DSs have our old iPhones

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LivinOnAPrayer View Post
    I went to target today and layby'd the few things i wanted. It came to $81.50 with the layby fee. I paid $81. (only wanted to layby for the storage!! lol).
    Then after its all done and paid, the lady said i might have a problem because i'll get a letter in 2 weeks asking for a payment. Will i seriously have to spread out fortnightly payments for 50cents??? I hope not
    Depends on the target...
    I've recently had my local send texts saying of payment wasn't paid by xx then they can cancel it. I went in and spoke to the manager who said they've started to act on it more due to people not paying.
    It's in their t&c - so just depends on the manager.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KCT View Post
    Oh my god. Over an hour in the layby queue at big w this morning!! On a positive note - my Christmas shopping is done!!!
    Oh thankfully I got in quick, I only queued for 15minutes, once I was done I turned around and the line had more then tripled in size. I actually spent longer waiting in the Michael Hill Jewellers closed door sale

Glad to have the Christmas/Birthday shopping for our 4 boys out of the way. Will make it much easier come Christmas time and only having to buy for the adults in our family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster View Post
    I am sort of done with my shopping. Just have to go to kmart on the weekend and hand in my laybuy that I did online.

This year I have a laybuy at big w, target and kmart so I just have to work out how much I wanna pay off each one a fortnight.

Did the big w run this afternoon. Was waiting in the laybuy line for nearly 20mins and I only had two big items and three DVDs. Then thankfully one of the stuff members came over and got all my details (name, address etc) and said that they will send my receipt via the mail. So I got to leave after that. Which was good because after 20mins I had only moved 2 trolly spaces up and was no where near the front of the line.

Hopefully kmart line isn't too big when I go....
    Lol lucky you only waited 20 mins. Lol I went yesterday I waited easy 40mins before I was at the counter. I didn't have too many things though.
    I have also done and layby at target (well two acctually, because you can't separate a couple of things out) and then one at Kmart that I have to go and activate and then one at BigW lol yep they each had something different that I wanted :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought dd's birthday stuff at target and have layby's at big w and Kmart for Christmas.
    I got to big w at 4 am, in the layby line at 5, the ladies in front of me had been in that line since 3:30!!!!
    One of the big w employees came around and said they were doing layby at the checkouts too-went there, out in 15 minutes!
    Got to Kmart, was supposed to open at 6, at 5 past the security guy opened the shopping centre doors and apologized because no one told him to open up!!!
    Was first in the line at Kmart lay by, sorted that then picked up and paid for a few things...
    Done by 6:15!

I rang around to 4 different big w stores for the Tink weekender bag but no one had it so got Barbie.
    Had to go back to target to get a doll playlet coz the Kmart one wasn't too good
    But now-birthday and Christmas are all sorted!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a layby at all 3 shops

Did big w online, target i waited in line for maybe 5 mins wasn't busy at all. Kmart I did mine online and went in store they had an express line for People who did it online so it was really quick

But now Xmas and dd1 birthday are done