+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    2 x Leappad Explorers for my dd's and then I'm pretty much done for Xmas. Oh and will layby separately a bike for dd1 for her birthday in October

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I neeeeeeeeeeeed catalogues!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zephani For This Useful Post:

austmum  (14-06-2012),sunshinebub  (17-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lasoo sends me every week an email with all the latest catalogues combined together. So Big W, Target, Kmart, Toys R US, etc.

http://www.lasoo.com.au/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DDs birthday is in August (she will be 3) so i tell you what she is getting as I have no idea for Christmas.

*Polaroid camera (so she can take photos like Daddy)
    *Also a special bag and photo album, along with about 10 packets of film (hopefully more if I can get a bulk deal).
    *superhero Lego, DC and Marvel.
    *the girls "friends" Lego set. Either the horse one or the pet show one.

*I've also got her some vintage strawberry shortcake bows and clothes either I've made or brought for her.

I think that's about all. No idea for Christmas though!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BlissedOut For This Useful Post:

sunshinebub  (17-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You know, I am SO glad DS can't read a catalogue yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've got a new baby due in early October, DS2's Birthday lat October, Stepsons Birthday in Early December, Christmas and then DS1's Birthday early February

I've going to try and buy/layby for all those occasions in the one hit, I'm looking at a bike and helmet x3, a Nintendo DS x2 plus games and accesories, Hoping I can pick up a Jumparoo and some 6-12month toys for bub's first Christmas. And then the usual other junk the kids play with - Marvel lego, Starwars/Marvel/Transformers figures, some DVD's and xbox/wii games. A beach cricket set and a body board for each of the older kids..... this is all depending on price though, I wont get anything unless the savings are worth it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD is 3 in October, and she is dress ups mad! I have a tiny plastic box that does not hold this stuff at all so I am going to repaint an old wardrobe and create a dress ups cupboard and fill it with some new dresses and shoes etc. I saw this on Better Homes and Gardens such a great idea.

I am also going to scour the catalogues for a trampoline, but I want a good one not one that is going to collapse. I have seen way to many collapsed in backyards I don't want one that will do that.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FionaC85 For This Useful Post:

Becks23  (16-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can see catalogues online at lasoo. com Targets toysale starts next Thurs & i think Kmart & Big W start the following Thurs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Milktini View Post
    I've got a new baby due in early October, DS2's Birthday lat October, Stepsons Birthday in Early December, Christmas and then DS1's Birthday early February

I've going to try and buy/layby for all those occasions in the one hit, I'm looking at a bike and helmet x3, a Nintendo DS x2 plus games and accesories, Hoping I can pick up a Jumparoo and some 6-12month toys for bub's first Christmas. And then the usual other junk the kids play with - Marvel lego, Starwars/Marvel/Transformers figures, some DVD's and xbox/wii games. A beach cricket set and a body board for each of the older kids..... this is all depending on price though, I wont get anything unless the savings are worth it.
    If you can, put each set of items in their own layby. That way you only need to pick up what you need and you don't need to worry about storing the rest.