+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This is really interesting, now I want to know what happened to the money.

We can all be detectives.

So many what ifs...now OP you have to find out..lol

Someone made a good point about him only having 100 on him that day.
    Was it really his last money?

Also if you are going to take money would you really take the whole $180 wouldnt you just take 50 or 70 why take the whole amount its so obvious.
    If thats all that was in her wallet.

Who else did he take money from? are you friends with anyone who might shed light on the situation, it is just a rumour?

I dont know why but I have a feeling it wasnt him. Just sounds so obvious it would be him. So easy to get caught. I dont know just doesnt make sense.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Janesmum123 For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (15-06-2012),Rutabaga  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Janesmum123 View Post

Was it really his last money?

Also if you are going to take money would you really take the whole $180 wouldnt you just take 50 or 70 why take the whole amount its so obvious.
    If thats all that was in her wallet.

Who else did he take money from? are you friends with anyone who might shed light on the situation, it is just a rumour?

I dont know why but I have a feeling it wasnt him. Just sounds so obvious it would be him. So easy to get caught. I dont know just doesnt make sense.
    I agree.

Thanks
    Reviews

It's like cluedo! S did it in the living room with the coffee table... Or something like that...!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I keep my wallet in my bedroom all the time and I live on my own. I usually try to keep under $50 in my wallet as the only times I usually pay cash is when I have to pay for my dance classes or comps or if I need to go somewhere by taxi, or public transport n thats rare these days most of my stuff is paid by eftpos or bpay.

I find it very odd that your housemate left a wallet full of cash in a room with someone she doesn't trust. As well as the fact she keeps chopping and changing her story as to what the money was for. As well as her threatening to go to the police and then backing down as soon as she got $100 off of him.

I have been guilty of believing stuff told to me by people who I thought were my friends only to be stabbed in the back by them later saying I was the liar, and a backstabbing b$@&h when all I did was tell them the truth about someone when they asked for my advice, they chose to believe it and then at a later date chose to believe the person who they apparently hated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I find it odd she left the bag UNDER the coffee table. I can understand ON the coffee table/bench/where ever but UNDER seems a little strange? And as PP said... It's even more odd if she already didn't trust this man. Add to that the fact she didn't like him at the house.... All sounds a bit set up to me.

His past sounds dodgy but so far he has given you no reason not to trust him? I would actually give him the benefit of the doubt. I would keep the relationship away from the house and go from there.

Thanks
    Reviews

Was it really his last money? yes because I did a search of his wallet (when he was in the shower and i spoke to L and first found out) and found two 50's and two 5 dollar notes

If thats all that was in her wallet. my thoughts exactly, taking everything ?

Who else did he take money from? are you friends with anyone who might shed light on the situation, it is just a rumour? there was a situation in his old house, where a girl was sleeping on the couch and quite a substantial amount of money disspeared from her waller while she was sleeping, she claims that S and her ex boyfriend at the time, where in the house at the time it went missing, however this girl blames S, not her ex, so it cannot be proven. She stole S's laptop in retaliation, however ended up giving it back to him, apparantly with an apology that she made a mistake. That is all i know and S claims it had to have been her ex that took her money.

Thanks everyone for all your replies so far.. it has given me a few different angles to look at it. Another thing that sounds odd to me although could be true was that she counted the money right before bed, now she is not an organised person, she leaves everything until the last minute. She claims she even knew the exact notes which were apparantly three fifty dollar notes, two tens and two fives. Could she really have mentally made a note of exactly what notes there were?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    And I wouldn't be leaving my kids door unlocked either.
    I thought this as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If he were a total stranger and wasn't close friends with my bestfriends boyfriends, i would agree with the whole locking bedroom door, however they have being friends for over 10 years.

Thanks
    Reviews
    S made an effort with M and her son, as well as my own DD. She liked having him around at first so L told me. He didn't move in so to speak. We are like any couple at first, don't want to be apart etc. He went to work, he went to his own house then he came here and stayed.He was genuine with his intentions and always made sure M and I were confortable with him been here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by munchie View Post
    If he were a total stranger and wasn't close friends with my bestfriends boyfriends, i would agree with the whole locking bedroom door, however they have being friends for over 10 years.
    That's cool that you feel comfortable with him, but the statistics of abuse would have me being extraordinarily cautious.

Anyway, that's obviously completely OT, so I apolegise.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jakois For This Useful Post:

littlegreengeisha  (13-06-2012)