+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast
    Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not sure if everyone else knows this, but it would explain the 'female drivers' looks I'd get when at the servo driving someone else's car.

On the fuel gauge there's a petrol bowser symbol. Whichever side of the gauge the symbol is on, is the side the cap for the fuel tank is. When I learnt that I went and checked our cars, both Toyotas. They even had a little arrow pointing in the right direction! The number of times I've had to get out to check where the cap is, and it was staring me in the face the whole time! Felt like a wally

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rutabaga For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (15-06-2012),austmum  (15-06-2012),LlamaMa  (15-06-2012),Mod-Myztik  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brummiemummy View Post
    When I was at uni, everyone kept going on about the video 2 girls 1 cup. But nobody would say what happened in it. Eventually, me and a couple of mates who also hadnt seen it watched it after a couple of drinks. I can safely say I would be pretty happy to still be ignorant on this one! Omg it was gross :/ stupid curiosity!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub
    I don't get it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by singa06 View Post
    I don't get it?
    Google it, but I warn you ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinelouise View Post
    Not sure if everyone else knows this, but it would explain the 'female drivers' looks I'd get when at the servo driving someone else's car.

On the fuel gauge there's a petrol bowser symbol. Whichever side of the gauge the symbol is on, is the side the cap for the fuel tank is. When I learnt that I went and checked our cars, both Toyotas. They even had a little arrow pointing in the right direction! The number of times I've had to get out to check where the cap is, and it was staring me in the face the whole time! Felt like a wally
    I didn't know that!
    *runs into carport to check car*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to misscheekysmum For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Brummiemummy View Post
    When I was at uni, everyone kept going on about the video 2 girls 1 cup. But nobody would say what happened in it. Eventually, me and a couple of mates who also hadnt seen it watched it after a couple of drinks. I can safely say I would be pretty happy to still be ignorant on this one! Omg it was gross :/ stupid curiosity!

Wikipedia told me what is was... So foul why even mention it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by singa06 View Post
    I don't get it?
    Sorry just reread and it didn't make much sense :-/

All the trans Alaskan type posts reminded me about a viral video that everyone knew about a few years ago called 2 girls one cup and I didn't realise what it was until I EVENTUALLY watched it. Can't say what happened on here as it's pretty gross! I guess I just thought about it as everyone seemed to know about it but me and my friend

Last edited by Brummiemummy; 15-06-2012 at 14:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    Google it, but I warn you ...
    OMG that is just obscene!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry! It was pretty grim :/ I forgot quite how bad I guess - was years ago I saw it and I wasn't so easily shocked then!

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews

Really? Oh my god, I didn't know that either! We're both Wallys then!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GluttonForPunishment For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (15-06-2012),Rutabaga  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I didn't know this but I have always known which side of my car the cap is on. I have a talent for guessing this on other peoples cars too haha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MRR1006 For This Useful Post:

Rutabaga  (15-06-2012)