+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    .. you love it GFP! Ok ok I'll stop .. maybe one more . .?
    Oh god NO!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GluttonForPunishment View Post
    Oh god NO!!!
    BOOOOOOOOOO!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    hahahahaha FTM you have cracked me up, urban dictionary is now my friend with your posts! But I agree with GFP for both of those!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhugs View Post
    I know the threads moved on guys but I'm genuinely curious and I really don't mean to offend but can I please just ask those that didn't know we ladies have three orifices 'down there' - did your mums not talk to you about this sort of stuff?

I really hope you dont take offense.
    my mum NEVER talked to me about any of this stuff. wwhen i got my period in grade 5 she made me show her the soiled undies because she didnt believe me that i had it as she never told me what it was. i had only learnt what a period was some months before hand. because it was primary school what they taught us about periods was limited.... they didnt even talk about sex or the body just what happens at period time and then they gave us a sample pack of pads (which came in handy later as mum refused to buy me pads as she had more important things to buy, ie cigarettes and drugs)

needless to say i will be telling dd ALL od what i know when she is old enough to understand. but i may have to read up on some things first lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeySeeMonkeyDo For This Useful Post:

Liddybugs  (14-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Wow as embarrassing as it was, I am so glad my family is open about all that stuff. My nan was the one who explained to about periods and stuff, and when I got my first age 9 she literally started dancing and made a huge fuss, and showed me a drawer she had set up for me with pads and painkillers and stuff. She was also the one who old me about the birds and the bees.

Mum and I were open and she was the first person I told after I lost my virginity- partly because she had to buy me a pregnancy test (I was 13). We always spoke about sex and stuff. I felt so embarrassed at the time but lookingback now I'm glad I felt so comfortable talking to her about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Guys I think the mystery about the three holes thing is due to the wee one being so unobtrusive... In fact I have never actively felt it, although I haven't been trying to lol. I know there is one, and I have had a catheter, but it's not Like a gaping hole iykwim.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumma inky View Post
    Curious for those just learning your cervix dilates in labour.... How did you think they made it out of the womb??
    i though baby just sat like in your belly with food and stuff and u just push it out ya vag and it opens up for you. I was only 17 when i got preg lol i was pretty naieve.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it is then I'm wrong too cause I though it was gross and then hilarious!

One that's not funny and just plain gross is boston pancake. Google that
    Hahahaha! Sorry GFP .. I had to share .. you know sharing IS caring and plus it's fun! Gross but fun. I feel like I've discovered a whole new world!

I have another. Google hot charlie.
    Oh my! Not that i've been living under a rock or anything, but do these acts really get done??? They are so wrong that i can't help laughing I've heard of water sports, but what name does poo action get?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    The pee hole thing, I'm another who was in the dark. I was never curious to know where my pee came from, so looking didn't occur to me and if it was mentioned in school I wasn't listening. It wasn't until I had a catheter inserted and wondered where the hell they'd just stuck this tube that I was informed lol. I think I made that doctors day. My mum didn't really talk to me about that sort of stuff. Hell, she didn't know I'd gotten my period until I threw some pads in the trolley during shopping one day.

I never knew what 4WD stood for. Always assumed it was 'forward' written in an unique way. Thought that was stupid as cars also go backwards lol.

For a whole week when I was 8 I thought the toaster was the most stupid invention in the world. I'd been told to make my own breakfast, I didn't even know about pushing down the lever to 'toast' so I'd put it in, walk away, come back and complain the toaster was stupid, it was still bread. My brother thought it was the funniest thing in the world when he caught me and taught me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was a child and watched some old black and white movies I thought that people didn't see in colour until colour tv came in ....lol

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsTruth For This Useful Post:

austmum  (15-06-2012),soon2bmumzy  (15-06-2012)