+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    Huh? You can't fall pregnant all the time when you don't have your period? Isn't it possible to get pregnant on your period for some people? If not, why not any day that you don't have it?

This is probably making me sound really ignorant but I'm confused. Please enlighten me?
    I can see from your signature you've had two children .. not knowing that information about only being able to fall pregnant about 4 days out of the month and having two babies makes you my new lucky charm!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

AllYouNeedIsLove  (14-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Thanks everyone, I knew about most of those things but I think I was thinking that people ovulate at different times so you could get pregnant any time or else that's what I've had told to me by everyone. "If you have unprotected sex you will get pregnant".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I can see from your signature you've had two children .. not knowing that information about only being able to fall pregnant about 4 days out of the month and having two babies makes you my new lucky charm!
    Had one, pregnant with the next Guess I'm just lucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkingClassMum View Post
    Sperm last 3-5 days once ejaculated into the female body, the human egg is only viable for about 48 hours

So you can only get pregnant within the 48 hour window of the viability of the human egg, but can have had sex about 2 days before ovulation and stil get pregnant.

The average women ovulated 14 days prior to menstral flow starting and the average woman has a 28 day cycle
    Hehe I didnt know this until I became a member of bubhub. I feel sooo ignorant. I dont think I pain much attetion in s3x ed. I talked to much! But I did know about the average cycle at least

Sent from my GT-S5830T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread has been hilarious thank u all so much for brightening my day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumma inky View Post
    Im a nurse, many years experience and this is easily done on older ladies, not all ship shape like she used to be down there and not many oldies can spread their knees wide apart without tin mans oil can
    Lol. They don't all look like anatomy book pictures.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by almai927 View Post
    .... On a lighter note....
    My dp is always singing wrong lyrics to well known songs.

A while back she made some noise and I was like wth?! She said it was a zebra noise and couldn't believe I had never heard a zebra before!!
    Needless to say I spent the night googling and laughing at the hilarious noise of a zebra!
    Also just last year I saw a cute guinea pig and went to pat it, the noise that came out of it was so surprising to me that I ran around screaming omg omg does everyone know that they make that noise?!?!
    .... I think for a vegan of 14 years I'm a little clueless on my animal noises :P
    * I also didn't know that feta was usually made from sheep/goat milk, or that Molly meldrum was gay OR had dated Geoff.... I didn't know about the iPhone app closing thing or the Alaskan pipeline (thanks Ana gram)
    Seems opening up to your lack of knowledge with others is a great leaning tool!
    Thanks peeps! Xx
    Hehe id like to see a spinoff on song lyrics u get wrong. Has one been done before.

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    I'm 41 and still waiting for "the talk" from my mother.

Although in saying that I don't ever remember not knowing about my anatomy but we also studied it in Science in Year 9 and 10 so I would have been 13 and 14. It was from a Biology point of view though, not a sex ed point of view so we learnt about both male and female anatomy and biological functions.

It was only a few years ago when I took a Latin Dance class that I learnt how the man "leads" when dancing in a couple. I could never figure out how the woman would know where to go or what to do next and I've been a big Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers fan since I was about 9 years old.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Me&MrMagoo View Post
    I only found out a few weeks ago what a 'gunt' was ...

One of the best words. Ever.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppyGuts View Post
    yeh. like i though tropical places with really blue water was fresh.....like the salt just stopped past the reef or something.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    God I love you!