+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Omg i have just spent the last hour reading through this and have to google many a thing! Thanks ladies

I cant think of anything now, but I am sure there are many!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I just googled alaskan pipeline - all i have to say is eeeeeeewwwwwww!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When i was in primary school i thought that animals in different countries made animal noises in that language, so for instance a cow in Australia goes MOO but a cow in Japan would MOO in japanese

When i was 19 i was driving with my sister and friends and we parked at the top of the boulevard to watch the fireworks for Australia day. Anyway, after they finished i turned my car on and went to drive, i was pushing on the accelerator and freaking out cause my car wasn't doing anything and my sister was like um you need to turn the engine on, not just the accessories whoops

When i got my first car i couldn't figure out how to start it because the steering wheel lock was engaged

I used to think the lyrics in the friends theme song was its like were always talking seconds here, but it really is its like were always stuck in second gear which totally makes more sense

I also didn't know the iPhone app thing and i have had an iPhone since the original one was release in America

I also thought that you pee out of the clitoris

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
    When i was in primary school i thought that animals in different countries made animal noises in that language, so for instance a cow in Australia goes MOO but a cow in Japan would MOO in japanese
    PMSL! That is the cutest thing ever! I literally laughed out loud in the office and got "the look".

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FirstTimeMummy2012 For This Useful Post:

The Fox  (14-06-2012)

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I know the threads moved on guys but I'm genuinely curious and I really don't mean to offend but can I please just ask those that didn't know we ladies have three orifices 'down there' - did your mums not talk to you about this sort of stuff?

I really hope you dont take offense.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhugs View Post
    I know the threads moved on guys but I'm genuinely curious and I really don't mean to offend but can I please just ask those that didn't know we ladies have three orifices 'down there' - did your mums not talk to you about this sort of stuff?

I really hope you dont take offense.
    Uhm I'm pretty sure my mum had no idea either. She was raised in Uruguay and went to a school run by nuns so you can imagine that they had ZERO talks about the human anatomy. My mum didn't even know how babies were made until she was 18!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyandbubby View Post
    i was not allowed to attend sex ed. i have no idea why. the only thing i learnt
    about was periods and even then i was not told everything i needed to know. t was only in 2009 that i found out that you cant fall pregnant all the time (when ever you dont have your period)

anyway im a bit offended and feel judged on what i do/ do not know about my body. some people dont have that luxury and i think people need to be mindful of that so as to not insult others.
    Huh? You can't fall pregnant all the time when you don't have your period? Isn't it possible to get pregnant on your period for some people? If not, why not any day that you don't have it?

This is probably making me sound really ignorant but I'm confused. Please enlighten me?

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Because you only ovulate once a month, usually 2wks before your period.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztik View Post
    Because you only ovulate once a month, usually 2wks before your period.
    And the ovum 'dies' after a few days if it's not fertilized. Therefore you are only able to fall pregnant 2-4 days out of the month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tadpoles View Post
    Huh? You can't fall pregnant all the time when you don't have your period? Isn't it possible to get pregnant on your period for some people? If not, why not any day that you don't have it?

This is probably making me sound really ignorant but I'm confused. Please enlighten me?
    Sperm last 3-5 days once ejaculated into the female body, the human egg is only viable for about 48 hours

So you can only get pregnant within the 48 hour window of the viability of the human egg, but can have had sex about 2 days before ovulation and stil get pregnant.

The average women ovulated 14 days prior to menstral flow starting and the average woman has a 28 day cycle