+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohh and the boys at my primary school asked me if I was a virgin too.. had no idea what it meant!! Usually they would ask things like are you a 'gumby' or are you a 'bushpig' generally nasty negative stuff.. so I replied with a hugely defensive 'No I am NOT a virgin!!!!'

*facepalm*

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kiplusthree For This Useful Post:

Eolas  (11-06-2013),FearlessLeader  (13-06-2012),meatpopsicle  (14-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MinkyJ View Post
    Ha ha I just learnt this today too. For small breasted women it's not a topic often discussed!!!!
    That's so freaky, as I said to my husband last night, me being a small breasted woman and all, is probably the reason I've never known of this, hahah!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh god I feel blonde I didn't realise a lot of these eek.. I don't know who Molly meldrum is or that dame edna was a guy!!

I have a few too, I thought until I was 21 that a 100 watt light bulb meant it could be turned on and off 100 times!

Someone crashed into my manual car and I got a rental car while it was getting fixed, they gave me a auto.. Also didn't realise that it had to be put in drive to make it start even tho I was 22 and have been driving since 15!

In Christchurch, there's a well known place/pool called QEII as in queen Elizabeth two, I only found out from DF last month that that's what it was I thought it was "kiwi too"

One from DF that I laughed about, we got a new home number. we were getting a lot of calls from people looking for a cleaning company and others looking for a printing company (must have been these two different companies numbers before we got it). One day DF commented that it was weird that we seemed to get the majority of the calls as we should only be getting 1/3rd of them as the other companies would be getting them the other 2/3rds... I was just like what? It's only our number... He thought we were sharing the number!!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sammyp For This Useful Post:

Eolas  (11-06-2013),MoonMoon  (14-06-2012),MsTruth  (14-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol good old kiwi 2 - That hydro slide still owes me about 5 pairs of goggles dammit!
    When I had my first daughter (at sunnybank hospital in Brisbane) I kept referring to it as sunnyside (as in the old mental hospital in Christchurch) :/ baby brain.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenemi For This Useful Post:

*Chels*  (15-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my husband convinced that Feta was actually goats cheese (for about 5 years too!!) just so I could eat all the Feta! He only just found out it's not actually goats cheese and it tastes REALLY good.

Damn it.

And he won't forgive me for it either! Lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    I knew it was my cervix that dilated to 10cm but always assumed my vagina did similar when, you know, the baby popped out.

Um?
    nope thats what you have to push through mainly. It stretches, but doesnt magically expand like i thought

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I thought that's what feta was?? What is it?!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JDiddy View Post
    I had my husband convinced that Feta was actually goats cheese (for about 5 years too!!) just so I could eat all the Feta! He only just found out it's not actually goats cheese and it tastes REALLY good.

Damn it.

And he won't forgive me for it either! Lol!
    Wait. What? Feta is goat's cheese, isn't it? You just totally blew my mind. Hang on, going to google this! Why is it called goats cheese if it doesn;t come from a goat?

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMJandBaby View Post
    Wait. What? Feta is goat's cheese, isn't it? You just totally blew my mind. Hang on, going to google this! Why is it called goats cheese if it doesn;t come from a goat?
    Can be sheep milk as well but is usually goat's milk in Australia.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Feta isn't called goats cheese lol!

Goat Fetta is goat cheese lol