+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No I wouldnt leave the boys home alone- it will be dark and possibly scary for them.
    The 14 yr old no way- not because shes not responsible but two toddlers is a huge responsibility and putting that on one 14 yr old is asking too much. Maybe see if she has a friend or even her mum to come over until both kids are asleep. OR pay a professional mature babysitter to come and babysit all kids at ur house

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Umm, yeah I don't think I can be compared to the dropkick in that story. Anyway, we went and all is well. The 14 year olds mum who we are friends with, was with her for a while. The little ones were sound asleep before we went. My neighbor ended up going home at half time anyway since she is pregnant and was tired. My boys were completely fine, I called every 20 minutes and they were just watching tv. So, we had a great time and all was well.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CanadianKangaroo For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (14-06-2012),halloweendee  (14-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you had a good night
    FWIW I was babysitting at 14, and in your situation with her mother nearby I would not have a problem with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben&Jake&SamanthasMum View Post
    Umm, yeah I don't think I can be compared to the dropkick in that story. Anyway, we went and all is well. The 14 year olds mum who we are friends with, was with her for a while. The little ones were sound asleep before we went. My neighbor ended up going home at half time anyway since she is pregnant and was tired. My boys were completely fine, I called every 20 minutes and they were just watching tv. So, we had a great time and all was well.
    I'm glad you had a good night. I don't see the issue with having a 14yo stay in the house with sleeping toddlers with her mum next door. If she had to feed them, bath them and put them to bed it might be a problem but her parents were just metres away really.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben&Jake&SamanthasMum View Post
    That's good to hear !! You need me time and what a great way to have it. Shame nsw won

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl1982 View Post
    That's good to hear !! You need me time and what a great way to have it. Shame nsw won
    Ha ha, that's the best part.