+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtyban View Post
    lol was funny!! i know who took those photos of her nekid. she was not just walking to her cupboard...
    I don't think it matters too much what she was doing in her own house, wether she's naked or not... I sometimes walk around the house after a shower, looking for certain clothing items or just being lazy and being a nudey lol. She prob just didn't even think to shut the blinds and was going around in her own place.

Show was terribly boring though, don't think I'd watch again..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I feel sorry for her really, her privacy has been violated in a really disgusting way
    this made me LOL a little bit, since she had a team of cameras following her every move at the time to make a reality tv show, i do think she gave up her privacy when she signed that contract and took the dollars

If she was so upset and violated, she wouldnt be talking about it on her reality show and bringing it to pulic attention when its old news. She wouldnt let the show show the photos, if she had any discrection and it was just an accident why draw more public attention to it?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to codex For This Useful Post:

Pesca77  (14-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel sorry for her really, her privacy has been violated in a really disgusting way
    this made me LOL a little bit, since she had a team of cameras following her every move at the time to make a reality tv show, i do think she gave up her privacy when she signed that contract and took the dollars

If she was so upset and violated, she wouldnt be talking about it on her reality show and bringing it to pulic attention when its old news. She wouldnt let the show show the photos, if she had any discrection and it was just an accident why draw more public attention to it?

Hmmm b grade celeb, reality tv show, nakedness scandal, then suddenly becoming a household name... Sounds a bit too familair really

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with pp lots of us walk around our house nakey. BUT we are not famous

Thanks
    Reviews
    i am trying to find where i said it mattered.

but my point is, she was actually quite aware of who was watching and that she could be seen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bumMum View Post
    Yeah I watched a little. Pretty boring. A desperate idea really to make a reality show about her. I don't hate her but I really couldnt care less about her daily life...

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub
    This. It was lame and felt very staged. I don't dislike her. I just don't care.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
    So google says she a nude photo scandal where a footballer took a photo of her without her permission whilst she was in the shower. And somehow this makes people hate her? I would of thought people would be outraged that a man took pictures without her permission and released them, surely that's a criminal offense or at least morally wrong.
    And the latest nude photos are of her in her bedroom. I doubt she walks around the house naked but is it really that strange to walk from the shower to your wardrobe naked?
    The footballer was Brendan Fevola who was cheating on his wife with Lara Bingle at the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    A lot of people dislike her, but they talk about her and she makes money from it.

At the end of the day she's laughing all the way to the bank. Clever lady.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lemonhead For This Useful Post:

threechooks  (14-06-2012),wilding  (13-06-2012)

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't watch TV for over a year. Then got it connected just the other day - flicked through the channels and promptly threw on a DVD instead!

And it's precisely for shows like this!! Shouldn't have bothered!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GluttonForPunishment For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    forgot it was on..ausssie reality shows like this and WAGS are really crap..not sure why they don't really work..I much prefer the Housewives series..the formula works..I guess coz the wealth and everything being so over the top it makes it more entertaining....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast