+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So* far

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Why does everyone hate her? I actually don't even know what she is famous for so I had no idea what she did to make people hate her

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wasn't great but wasn't bad, will probably watch it again since its on before bikie wars

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I watched a little. Pretty boring. A desperate idea really to make a reality show about her. I don't hate her but I really couldnt care less about her daily life...

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So google says she a nude photo scandal where a footballer took a photo of her without her permission whilst she was in the shower. And somehow this makes people hate her? I would of thought people would be outraged that a man took pictures without her permission and released them, surely that's a criminal offense or at least morally wrong.
    And the latest nude photos are of her in her bedroom. I doubt she walks around the house naked but is it really that strange to walk from the shower to your wardrobe naked?
    I feel sorry for her really, her privacy has been violated in a really disgusting way

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Fox For This Useful Post:

faroutbrusselsprout  (13-06-2012),Lemonhead  (13-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure why there are so many haters. I think they just think it's a lame idea for a show and go a bit overboard. She seems a lot nicer than many people I've encountered in my real life. Plus she is gorgeous and makes a great model. I kinda like see how different people live. All walks of people. She doesn't bother me in the slightest

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by EmPowering View Post
    haha I just switched it off after masterchef the add annoys me enough
    Yeah I have to flick the add off whenever it comes on as well! The one where she's giggling and smiling like a rude little girl when her grandmother calls. She's thick as sh!t that Lara, really, have you seen her in interviews? Dumb as a door knob. I'll never get the fuss about her, she's not even that good looking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just like her car *very jealous* !!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
    Why does everyone hate her? I actually don't even know what she is famous for so I had no idea what she did to make people hate her
    I used to say the same thing... she shouldn't be hated because of an add that she acted in. But then I saw her in interviews and read about the texts/affair she had with Fevola and heard about the hit and run accident where she left a motorcyclist for dead on the road. It may not all be accurate, but it's what the public know. If she wants to be in the public eye (and she clearly does) then she's going to have people who dislike her. What exactly has she done? What does she do? Model? Would be differnt if she was just slammed for the "Where the bloody hell are you" ad, but I dislike her for other reasons and couldn't stand to watch the show.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    lol was funny!! i know who took those photos of her nekid. she was not just walking to her cupboard...