+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Symptom Questions

Hello lovely people

So DP and I inseminated at home 4 days ago now.

The following are the symptoms I'm having, can anyone tell me what the chances are they are pointing to a BFP? (I know it's nothing until I poas but, you know....lol)

Twinges in my ovaries (common around af time)
    Aches in my lower back, arm, leg and stomach muscles (new)
    On & off drowsiness (old problem resolved years ago)
    Light queasiness (new)
    Sore & hot boobs (hot part is new)
    Sore throat (not overly rare)
    Peeing a little more than usual
    Was almost sick this morning (very rare)
    Some smells making me feel I'll (never happens)

Today I've only eaten saladas as the thought of anything with much flavour turns my stomach.

What do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Currently I am 7 weeks and the only thing I can eat is crackers and canned fruit. I haven't eaten a meal in over 7 days. It's horrible! So it very well could be a symptom, having said that, 4 days would be pretty early to be getting the symptoms, usually it takes a week (or more) for implantation to occur and generally thats when the symptoms might possibly start. Having said that, your symptoms sound a lot like mine, except I've got some serious puking with the sickness. I also instantly got a shocking cold (started with a sore throat) due to your immune system apparently being weaker, with alot of your nutrients being sucked into your embryo.

My main, really early, pregnancy symptoms (the sickly, horrible ones didn't start til 5+ weeks) were mainly the overwhelmingly feeling that AF was going to start any moment. Normal period pain, swollen sore breasts, tired and CRANKY! Best wishes to you and I hope you do get a BFP in a week or so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsBren View Post
    Currently I am 7 weeks and the only thing I can eat is crackers and canned fruit. I haven't eaten a meal in over 7 days. It's horrible! So it very well could be a symptom, having said that, 4 days would be pretty early to be getting the symptoms, usually it takes a week (or more) for implantation to occur and generally thats when the symptoms might possibly start. Having said that, your symptoms sound a lot like mine, except I've got some serious puking with the sickness. I also instantly got a shocking cold (started with a sore throat) due to your immune system apparently being weaker, with alot of your nutrients being sucked into your embryo.

My main, really early, pregnancy symptoms (the sickly, horrible ones didn't start til 5+ weeks) were mainly the overwhelmingly feeling that AF was going to start any moment. Normal period pain, swollen sore breasts, tired and CRANKY! Best wishes to you and I hope you do get a BFP in a week or so
    Thank you!

I'm just unsure of whether I am creating symptoms or what is going on?

By all accounts it's too early for symptoms, but I can't help but be hopeful lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpz View Post
    Hello lovely people

So DP and I inseminated at home 4 days ago now.

The following are the symptoms I'm having, can anyone tell me what the chances are they are pointing to a BFP? (I know it's nothing until I poas but, you know....lol)

Twinges in my ovaries (common around af time)
    Aches in my lower back, arm, leg and stomach muscles (new)
    On & off drowsiness (old problem resolved years ago)
    Light queasiness (new)
    Sore & hot boobs (hot part is new)
    Sore throat (not overly rare)
    Peeing a little more than usual
    Was almost sick this morning (very rare)
    Some smells making me feel I'll (never happens)

Today I've only eaten saladas as the thought of anything with much flavour turns my stomach.

What do you think?
    It's only day 4 love!! It prob wouldn't have even made it to your uterus to implant yet - or started to release hcg yet!!! Depending on where you read your information, it can take up till day 11 to even implant so try to be patient... I know the 2ww is horrible!! Is this your first?? I just finished my 5th 2ww - I just had all of those symptoms (except the hot boobs) and still got a bfn after 2 weeks. So give it more time! I know it's frustrating!!! Hopefully in another week or so you will have your bfp, but I would say with 99.9% certainty, that it's too early to tell!

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I had nausea, sore boobs, extreme tiredness and few other small symptoms from the day we conceived!! I got my BFP at 6 dpo

My fingers are crossed for you that you get a BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    It's only day 4 love!! It prob wouldn't have even made it to your uterus to implant yet - or started to release hcg yet!!! Depending on where you read your information, it can take up till day 11 to even implant so try to be patient... I know the 2ww is horrible!! Is this your first?? I just finished my 5th 2ww - I just had all of those symptoms (except the hot boobs) and still got a bfn after 2 weeks. So give it more time! I know it's frustrating!!! Hopefully in another week or so you will have your bfp, but I would say with 99.9% certainty, that it's too early to tell!

Xoxo
    Yep, first TWW, how'd you guess ;p lol

I'm trying so hard to just get on with the rest of my day to day stuff, it's almost impossible!!!!

Thank you xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lil miss View Post
    I had nausea, sore boobs, extreme tiredness and few other small symptoms from the day we conceived!! I got my BFP at 6 dpo

My fingers are crossed for you that you get a BFP!
    Thank you lil miss

June 22 we will know...

Not the end of the world if it doesn't happen!
    But I'd be ecstatic lmao

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpz View Post
    Yep, first TWW, how'd you guess ;p lol

I'm trying so hard to just get on with the rest of my day to day stuff, it's almost impossible!!!!

Thank you xox
    Call it a hunch!!

Hopefully you won't need to go through it again! I usually find the first week the best, when it starts getting closer to that two week mark is when I go really crazy!! Try to distract yourself!! I know! Easier said than done!

Let us know how you go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mam83 View Post
    Call it a hunch!!

Hopefully you won't need to go through it again! I usually find the first week the best, when it starts getting closer to that two week mark is when I go really crazy!! Try to distract yourself!! I know! Easier said than done!

Let us know how you go!!
    hehehe

I will do!

Maybe time to pull out the paints rofl

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never got any symptoms until at least 4 weeks with any pregnancy I dont know if it was that I wasnt paying attention or I just didnt get them. for you