Koberose- good to hear all went well the ultrasound. Lol that sounds like a huge foot!!! My DS was born at 36+4 weeks so was tiny, sounds like they got it wrong!
My Ctg was non reactive so just waiting to hear what my ob wants to do. I have a c-sect booked for next tues so will prob just get sent home till then.
Bnr that is sooo cute!!! Lol most prob the reason he dose not want to come out lol. Fingers crossed you have some action soon! It's possible to go Into labour and Bub engage at the time isnt it? If so maybe that's his plan haha