User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Hmm further reading of that site tells me we won't get a payment for DS this year. The July 31 2013 turning 6 figure is in regards to when it starts in 2 installments next year.
    My 2 munchkins
    1 Nov '11 11 July '12 20 Oct 2013 Much loved and never forgotten

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Refresh View Post
    http://families.fahcsia.gov.au/our-r...hoolkids-bonus

My child is already in primary school – do I need to let Centrelink know?

If your child is turning six by 31 July 2013 or older, you will be automatically eligible for the Schoolkids Bonus. This is because in all states, children this age will have started school.

Families with children younger than six will receive a letter later this year about how to let the Centrelink know that your child has already started school so you can get the Schoolkids Bonus in January.
    By reading that it looks like preppies this year wont get it? They already know DS is at school though.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub
    i cross all bridges with joy and ease.
    the "old" unfolds into wonderful new experiences.
    my life gets better all the time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mystical mumma View Post
    Hmmm wonder if that means I will get half of one for my step son who we have 50% custody of?

We seem to miss out on a lot of the bonus payments for him, despite absolutely everything for him being split down the middle cost and time wise.
    If Centrelink have you on the books for shared care you should be getting 50% of entitlements. Allowing of course for your income tests etc. Including this bonus. The same as if you were claiming it through the tax. Both parents can only claim for the time in care. Had to do this one year with eldest child.

mystical mumma is offline * ʇı ǝןoʇs sǝıɹıɐɟ ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙puıɯ ʎɯ ʇsoן ʇuǝʌɐɥ ı *
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trillianx View Post
    If Centrelink have you on the books for shared care you should be getting 50% of entitlements. Allowing of course for your income tests etc. Including this bonus. The same as if you were claiming it through the tax. Both parents can only claim for the time in care. Had to do this one year with eldest child.
    That's the tricky part we have 50% custody ( have him more than our 50% though) and from what I can figure out, the 50% ftb we get for dss is means tested off her income not ours, if that makes sense. Because dss amount is way less than half of what I get for ds (100%)
    me him
    2 boys
    ttc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you questioned Centrelink about the discrepancy? No way would your payment be based on her income.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just thought i would add i checked centerlink online today and i am getting this payment on weds the 20th and my regular payment is the 19th.

I also have a prep who is 5 and will be 6 in september and i will be getting a payment for her.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to austmum For This Useful Post:

Ffrenchknickers  (17-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by austmum View Post
    I just thought i would add i checked centerlink online today and i am getting this payment on weds the 20th and my regular payment is the 19th.

I also have a prep who is 5 and will be 6 in september and i will be getting a payment for her.
    Is that showing up in your online services, just checked and mine just states my next fortnightly payment? I receive FTB A only I think?! Am I not getting it?
    Me - 26
    Him - 28
    Missy - 25 August 2006
    Mister - 17 November 2008

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Im getting mine this week
    Dd1 is in pre primary and is 6 late this year
    Dss (DEC 1998)
    Dd1 (NOV 2006)
    Dd2 (SEP 2008)
    Dd3 (AUG 2013)

D? Due 12-March-2015

Thanks
    Reviews
    mine isnt showinG up yet my normal payment is friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mines showing up in my online services now just in time my dd is outgrowing her uniforms and needs new school shoes and with moving next weekend I was wondering how on earth I was gonna get what she needs!! But yay!! Can get her new uniforms!! And she is picky an will only wear the school dress so I need to be at least 3 min at $32 per dress!!

ME- 24 HIM- 22
    DD1 - 15.01.2006
    DD2- 05.01.2008
    DS1- 16.12.2010
    DD3- 16.2.2012
    THATS IT FROM US!!!