+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I don't even like wearing track pants in public. No idea why.

I do admit to deliberately going to the drive-through convenience store thingy on weekends to pick up milk or whatever so I don't have to put a bra or proper clothes on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I do not wear my Pyjamas in public as they are usually hideous flanelette things. Trackies.. I don't really own any actually. I wear jeans pretty much all the time and I have some more comfy stretchy cotton on ones which are my choice to pull on with a big jumper for a quick dash to the shops. I admit to wearing ugg boots to the shops and school they are so super comfy. I must admit I live in a very bogan area and I still don't see anyone wearing pyjamas to Coles. Kids maybe. But not adults.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No I wouldn't personally do it, but I don't really care if other people do. I was having coffee with my friend the other day and a young guy walked past in flannelette PJ's... he was actually in the middle of an argument with his friends about it. It just amused me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Nooooooo.

I don't 'care' if other people do, but I would definitely notice, and I would probably elbow DH in a 'check that out' way, as it's something I've only seen done once or twice in my life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't wear PJs. If I went to the shops in my normal night "attire" that really would be shocking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wrena View Post
    I don't wear PJs. If I went to the shops in my normal night "attire" that really would be shocking
    Hahaha yes me too undies and no top wouldn't go down to well at the supermarket/shops!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JaneDoe View Post
    No way, no how would I be seen in PJs in public!!!!!

And yes I put my McJudgey pants on to those mothers doing the school run in PJs!!

Honestly how hard is it to chuck some clothes on?

All I think is you literally crawled outta bed two seconds before you had to drive to school!! Lahhhhhazzzzyyyy!

I work shift work and don't get home til nearly midnight after work and I still manage to be dressed to take the kids to school!!!
    Well, I sleep naked but put pjs or nightie on when I get up in the morning. I then wake girls up, make their sandwiches and help get them ready, then get changed to take them to school.

Occasionally I may have a toddler clinging to me and thus be unable to get changed into dayclothes before driving them up ... but only if I don't need to leave the car. I am really quick at getting dressed so normally this isn't a problem. It is only if the toddler is being ultra-clingy and the only way to separate her from me is to put her in her carseat. If I don't need to leave the car, then I'ld rather not leave the kids in the car to watch the toddler whilst I return to the house to change.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ummm nope, would not be caught out in public in my pjs, I can't even wear a track suit in public, but what I really don't like and can't understand (this is just my humble opinion) is seeing kids taken grocery shopping in their pjs, I just find it icky and a bit tacky looking as it's so dirty out and then they have to get into their clean bed after being in 'public' so to speak.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Uniquey when DS was younger (and would let me lol) I used to take him in his pjs to pick up groceries at night. I work full-time and it wasn't always convenient to get the groceries, THEN go through all of the bath/book/pjs on/bed rigmorole...

I never thought of the germ factor but hey, we survived!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The only person I let see me in my pj's is my DP...no way on earth would I allow total strangers to see me in pj's!!